UPSC NA NDA EXAM 2022 PAPER 2 SYLLABUS
UPSC NDA and Naval Academy Exam Paper 2 Syllabus 2022: The Union Public Service commission of India conducts the NDA and NA examination to recruit the candidates in to officer’s academies of NDA and NA for Under Graduate Program. The examination for UPSC NDA and NA will held in three phases. Paper 1, Paper 2 and followed by an Interview which is conducted by Staff Selection Board. We already provided UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2022
UPSC NDA and NA Exam Paper 2 General Ability Test Syllabuses:
UPSC NDA and NA Exam Paper 2 of Part A English syllabus:
UPSC NA and NDA Exam Paper 2 of Part B General Knowledge syllabus:
Section “A” Physics Syllabus Concepts for UPSC NA and NDA Exam Paper 2:
- Physical Properties and States of Matter, Weight, Mass, Volume, Density and Specific Gravity, Pressure Barometer, Principle of Archimedes.
- Velocity and Acceleration, Motion of objects, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Parallelogram of Forces, Force and Momentum, Stability and Equilibrium of bodies, elementary ideas of work, Gravitation, Power and Energy.
- Measurement of Temperature and Heat, Effects of Heat, Modes of transference of Heat, change of State and Latent Heat, Simple musical instruments, Sound waves and their properties.
- Reflection and refraction, Rectilinear propagation of Light, Human Eye, Spherical mirrors and Lenses.
- Artificial and Natural Magnets, Earth as a Magnet, Properties of a Magnet.
- Current and Static Electricity, conductors and Non-conductors, Simple Electrical Circuits, Ohm’s Law, Heating, Lighting and Magnetic effects , Primary and Secondary Cells, Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Use of X-Rays.
UPSC NA and NDA Exam Paper 2 Syllabus Concepts of Section ‘B’ Chemistry:
- Physical, Chemical changes, Mixtures and Compounds, Elements, Symbols, Law of Chemical Combination, Formulae and simple Chemical Equations, Air and Water properties.
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon dioxide, Oxidation and Reduction.
- Acids, salts and bases.
- Different forms of Carbon.
- Natural and Artificial Fertilizers.
- Material used in the preparation of substances like Gun-Powder, Soap, Ink, Glass, Paper, Paints, Cement, and Safety matches.
- Elementary ideas of Atom, Molecular Weights and Atomic Equivalent, Valency.
UPSC NA NDA EXAM 2022 PAPER 2 PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
UPSC NDA and NA Exam Paper 2 Syllabus Section ‘C’ General Science:
- Difference of the living and non-living.
- Basis of Life—Cells, Tissues and Protoplasms.
- Growth and Reproduction in Animals and Plants.
- Elementary knowledge of Organs in Human Body and its importance.
- Common Epidemics, their prevention and causes.
- Food—Man Source of Energy.
- Balanced Diet, Constituents of food.
- The Solar System— Eclipses, Meteors and Comets,.
- Eminent Scientists Achievements.
(History, Freedom Movement) Section ‘D’ Concepts:
- Survey of Indian History, emphasis on Civilization and Culture.
- Indian Freedom Movement
- Elementary study of Indian Administration and Constitution.
- Five Year Plans of India.
- Cooperatives, Panchayati Raj and Community Development.
- Sarvodaya, Bhoodan, National Integration, Welfare State and Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Renaissance, Discovery and Exploration.
- American Independence War.
- Industrial Revolution, French Revolution and Russian Revolution.
- Impact of Technology and Science on Society.
- United Nations, Concept of one World, Panchsheel,
- Socialism and Communism, Democracy.
- Role of India in the current world.
Section ‘E’ Geography Syllabus for NDA and NA Exam:
- The Earth shape and size.
- Longitudes and lattitudes, Time concept.
- International Date Line.
- Origin of Earth.
- Earth movements and its effects.
- Rocks and their classification
- Weathering— Chemical and Mechanical, Volcanoes and Earthquakes.
- Ocean Tides and Currents Atmosphere and ocean composition, Planetary Winds, Temperature and Atmospheric, Humidity, Condensation and Precipitation, Types of Climate, Cyclones and Anticyclones.
- Regional Geography of India— Natural vegetation, Climate.
- Location and distribution of Industrial and agricultural activities.
- Mineral and Power resources
- India’s important main sea and Seaports, land and air routes.
- Imports and Exports of India.
Section ‘F’ Current Events Syllabus for NDA and NA Exam Paper 2:
- Important events knowledge which is held in the recent years.
- Current world events which are important.
- The famous personalities recently poplar in India and International with sports and cultural activities.