Telangana Govt Jobs 2022 -TSPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2022 Exam Syllabus-Apply Online
TSPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2022 Exam Syllabus: Telangana Public Service Commission TSPSC is announced a new recruitment notification for the available 503 Group-1 jobs in Telangana State. Available posts are Deputy Collector, DSP (Police), DSP (Jails), Commercial Tax Officer, Assistant Excise Superintendent, District BC Welfare Officer, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Treasury Officer, Public Relations Officers, Assistant Labor Officers, District Employment Officer, District Minority Welfare Officer, District Panchayat Officer, District Registrar, District SC Welfare Officer, Regional Transport Officer, District Tribal Welfare Officer, Municipal Commissioner Grade-2, and Mandal Parishad Development Officer.
Candidates who is qualified Degree or its equivalent qualification they are eligible to apply online for this TSPSC Group-1 Posts. Apply online for this TSPSC Group-1 jobs recruitment 2022. TSPSC Group-1 jobs online link will be active from 02-05-2022 to 31-05-2022. Official website to apply online for TSPSC Group-1 Jobs is http://tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC Group-1 Jobs selection is based on preliminary exam, mains exam and interview. TSPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2022 online form, Group-1 exam syllabus pattern, age limits, pay scale and other details are given below.
TS Government Jobs 2022-TSPSC Group-1 Recruitment Exam 2022 Notification-TSPSC Group-1 Syllabus
Updates on TSPSC Group-1 Posts-Updated on 28-04-2022
- Six Minority Welfare Officer Posts removed
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-2 posts are increased to 41
- Mains paper valuation will be conducted by University Professors
- Each paper will be corrected by two professors
- Prelims is objective type and Mains exam is descriptive type
- Mains exam will be held for 900 marks and consists of 6 papers
- Scanned answer sheets will be send to professors and valuation will be held online (Proposal not confirmed)
Important Dates for TSPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2022:
|Online form active on||02-05-2022|
|Last date to apply online is||31-05-2022|
|TPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Date||July/August 2022|
|TSPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date||October 2022|
|No of Posts||503|
|Category||TSPSC Govt Jobs 2022|
Available Group-1 vacancies in TSPSC Notification 2022:
There are total 503 vacancies in this TSPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2022.
Post Name: Group-1-503 Posts
Post wise vacancies are given below.
- Deputy Collector-42
- DSP (Police)-91
- DSP (Jails)-02
- Commercial Tax Officer-48
- Assistant Excise Superintendent-26
- District BC Welfare Officer-05
- Assistant Audit Officer-40
- Assistant Treasury Officer-20
- Public Relations Officers-20
- Assistant Labor Officers-08
- District Employment Officer-02
- District Minority Welfare Officer-00 (06 Posts removed)
- District Panchayat Officer-05
- District Registrar-05
- District SC Welfare Officer-03
- Regional Transport Officer-04
- District Tribal Welfare Officer-02
- Municipal Commissioner Grade 2-35+6
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer-121
Qualifications for TSPSC Group-1 Jobs 2022:
Degree in relevant discipline qualification is required to apply online for this Telangana Group-1 Posts.
Computer knowledge certificate is required.
Age limits for TSPSC Group-1 Posts:
For DSP 21-31 years.
For RTO 21-44 years
For Deputy Superintendent of Jails 18-31 years
For Asst Excise Superintendent 21-31 years
As on 01-07-2022 upper age limit is 18-44 years.
For SC/ST/BC candidates 18-49 years.
For PH Candidates upper age limit is 54 years.
TSPSC Group-1 Jobs Selection Process:
Selection for this Group-1 Posts will be based on prelims exam and mains exam.
1. Preliminary Exam-150 Marks
2. Mains Exam-900 Marks
No Interview for Group-1, Group-2 Posts
TSPSC Group-1 Prelims Exam Syllabus Pattern:
Group-1 Preliminary exam will consist of only one paper.
General Studies & Mental ability (Objective Type)-150 Marks
Total 150 Questions will be given.
Exam duration is 150 minutes.
TSPSC Group-1 Mains Exam Syllabus Pattern:
TSPSC Group-1 mains exam consists of six papers.
Paper-I General Essay
Paper-II – History, Culture and Geography
Paper –III – Indian Society, Constitution and Governance
Paper –IV – Economy and Development
Paper- V – Science & Technology and Data Interpretation
Paper-VI – Telangana Movement and State Formation
Exam fee for general candidates is Rs.120/-
Online Application Fee for all candidates is Rs.200/-
Salary for Group-1 posts will be approximately Rs.56100-168700/-
How to apply for TSPSC Group-1 Jobs recruitment 2022:
Apply online for this TSPSC Group-1 Vacancies through the official website of www.tspsc.gov.in. Last date to apply online is 31-May-2022.