- 1 Telangana ITI Course admission 2021- TS ITI Online admission 2021-Telangana ITI Registration Form
- 2 TS ITI Online Registration Form 2021-Telangana State ITI Colleges Admission Notification 2021
- 2.1 Telangana ITI Course Admission 2021 Important dates:
- 2.2 Available Trades in Telangana State ITI Colleges:
- 2.3 Telangana ITI Admission 2021 Age limits:
- 2.4 Educational Qualification for TS ITI Colleges Admission:
- 2.5 Telangana ITI Course Admission 2021 college fee:
- 2.6 Telangana ITI Admission Procedure:
- 2.7 Telangana ITI Course Admission 2021 Counseling dates:
- 2.8 Step by Step Process for TS ITI Online Registration form:
Telangana ITI Course admission 2021- TS ITI Online admission 2021-Telangana ITI Registration Form
Telangana ITI Course Admission 2021: Department of Employment & Training, Telangana Conducts admission procedure for various ITI courses in ITI Colleges of Telangana in 23 Engineering and 07 Non engineering trades. Mode of application for ITI Course admission 2021 is online. The selection procedure of the applicants for the Telangana ITI course includes the marks obtained in Class 10th /8th Class from government recognized school. The last date to apply online for Telangana ITI course admission is 20-09-2021. Stage 2 Online registration for Telangana ITI Admission is starts from 09-09-2021 at https://iti.telangana.gov.in/. Telangana ITI course admission 2021 important dates, selection procedure, Telangana ITI course admission 2021 eligibility criteria, Telangana ITI Admission counseling dates and other details are mentioned below.
TS ITI Online Registration Form 2021-Telangana State ITI Colleges Admission Notification 2021
Telangana ITI Course Admission 2021 Important dates:
|Organization||Dept of Employment and training Telangana|
|Last date of Application||20-09-2021|
Available Trades in Telangana State ITI Colleges:
There are 28 Engineering and Non Engineering Trades are approved by NCVT in Telangana State.
2 Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
3 Dress Making
5 Health Sanitary Inspector
6 Mechanic Auto Body Painting
7 Mechanic Auto Body Repair
8 Mechanic Diesel
9 Plastic Processing Operator
11 Sewing Technology
12 Sheet Metal Worker
13 Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
14 Welder Engineering 1 Year 20 8th Class Passed
15 Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
16 Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician
17 Draughtsman (Civil)
18 Draughtsman (Mechanical)
20 Electronics Mechanic
22 Instrument Mechanic
23 Machinist (Grinder)
25 Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
26 Painter General
Telangana ITI Admission 2021 Age limits:
Candidates must have 14 years of age as on 01-08-2021.
Educational Qualification for TS ITI Colleges Admission:
Candidate must have passed 10th (Higher secondary) from recognized school or board by the government.
8th pass/10th failed candidates can also apply for the trades of wireman, carpenter, dress making, Sheet Metal Worker and Welder.
Telangana ITI Course Admission 2021 college fee:
Engineering Trades Rs.16500/- for Urban Areas and Rs.15000 for rural areas
For Non Engineering Trades Rs. 13200/- for Urban Areas and Rs.12000 for rural areas
Telangana ITI Admission Procedure:
There is no written exam for the ITI course admission.
The merit list for the admission is solely based on the marks obtained in class 10th (Higher secondary) by the candidate
After the merit list there is procedure of counseling for the ITI course of candidate.
Telangana ITI Course Admission 2021 Counseling dates:
|Counseling(1st round)||September (Last week)|
Online Application form for Telangana ITI Admission 2021:
The ITI application form is available online in the official website of the Department of Employment & Training, Telangana at https://iti.telangana.gov.in/. Last date to apply online is 20-09-2021.
Application Form needs to be filled online only.
Step by Step Process for TS ITI Online Registration form:
- i) Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
- ii) Filling of online Application.
iii) Uploading of Scanned Passport size Photo (not exceeding 100 kb)
- iv) Uploading of all Original Certificates (not exceeding 100 kb each certificate).
- v) Exercising of options for ITI and Trade in preferential order.