- 1 Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination SSC CGL exam 2021 Apply Online Govt Jobs
- 2 Central Govt Jobs Whatsapp Group
- 3 Government Jobs of Staff Selection Commission CGL Examination 2021:
- 4 Available vacancies of SSC CGL Recruitment Examination 2021:
- 5 ELIGIBILITY Criteria for SSC CGLE 2021:
- 6 Age Limits for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021:
- 7 Exam Fees for SSC CGLE 2022 Recruitment:
- 8 Educational Qualifications for SSC CGLE 2022 Recruitment:
- 9 Pay Scale for Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2022 Recruitment:
- 10 Scheme of the Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination SSC CGLE 2022:
- 11 Mode of Exam: Tier I & II – Online Mode, Tier III – Offline Mode.
- 12 SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Exam Pattern:
- 13 SSC CGL 2021 Tier II Exam Pattern:
- 14 EXAM PREPARATION GUIDELINES:
- 15 Preparation Strategy (WORK HARD & WORK SMART)
- 16 Jobs one can get into with SSC CGL Exam:
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021: Staff Selection Commission has been released notification to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting the various posts of Group B and Group C in government departments of India. Many vacancies are in this SSC CGL Recruitment 2021. Available posts Tax Assistant, Auditor, Accountant, Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Junior Statistical Investigator, Divisional Accountant, Research Assistant and other. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 23-01-2022. Online applications only accepted by Staff Selection Commission. There are plenty of vacancies available in Staff Selection Commission. Selection will be held in two stages. Tier I exam will be conducted and followed by Tier II exam. For required posts Trades test and Physical tests will be conducted. For more details please see the below furnished details of SSC CGL Examination 2021 Recruitment Notification.
Government Jobs of Staff Selection Commission CGL Examination 2021:
- Online registration of applications starts from: 23-12- 2021
- Last date for online registrations: 23-01-2022
- Last date to deposit fee: 25-01-2021.
- Admit Card for SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Exam: March-2022
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Exam Dates: April 2022
- Date: May 2022
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier II Result Dates: 2022
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier III Exam Date: 2023
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier IV Exam Date: 2023
Available vacancies of SSC CGL Recruitment Examination 2021:
For complete details please see the official notification.
Available posts are
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Accountant /Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Inspector, (CGST & Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Research Assistant
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Statistical Investigator
Examiner, Inspector of Posts/ Income Tax, Auditor/UDC, Divisional Accountant, Junior Accountant, Assistant Section Officer, Junior Statistical Officer, Auditor, Accountant, Tax assistant.
ELIGIBILITY Criteria for SSC CGLE 2021:
Age Limits for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021:
Age limits cut of date is 01-01-2022.
- Sub-Inspector (CBN): 18 to 25 years
- Assistant in Excise / Tax Assistant in CBEC: 20- 27 years
- Sub-Inspector in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI): 20- 30 years
- Assistant in the Bureau of Intelligence: 21- 27 years
- Assistant & Enforcement Officer / SI in NIA: 30 years
- Statistical investigator: 32 years
- The rest of the post: 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxation is available for reservation candidates. For SC/ST 5 years and for OBC 3 years given. For PH candidates 10 years of age relaxation is given.
Exam Fees for SSC CGLE 2022 Recruitment:
There are no exam fees for Women, SC, ST, PhD, ex-serviceman candidates. For other Rs.100/- candidates can pay through offline or online using credit/debit card or net banking.
Educational Qualifications for SSC CGLE 2022 Recruitment:
Assistant Audit Officer:
a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
b) Desirable Qualifications for the Post of Assistant Audit Officer: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Assistant Statistical Officer: Must have post graduation in statistics. 10 + 2 with 60% marks in mathematics. (Or) Must have studied statistics is one of the subject in graduation level.
Compiler: Economics, Statistics, and Mathematics any one subject should have studied at graduation level.
For all the other posts a graduation from a recognized university or institution.
For the post of CSS assistant, computer proficiency test is compulsory.
Pay Scale for Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2022 Recruitment:
For Group B posts pay scale is Rs.9300-34800 with the Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
For Group C posts pay scale is Rs.5200-20200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
Scheme of the Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination SSC CGLE 2022:
The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
Tier -I – Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier -II — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier -III — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
Mode of Exam: Tier I & II – Online Mode, Tier III – Offline Mode.
SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Exam Pattern:
Tier I: Written Examination (Objective Type) divided in to 4 sections, each consists of 25 Multiple Choice Questions (Each question carry 2 marks), Total Marks- 50, Negative Marking for each wrong Answer is 0.50.
i. General Awareness (25 MCQs- 50 marks).
General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 MCQs- 50 marks).
English Comprehension (25 MCQs- 50 marks).
Quantitative Aptitude (25 MCQs- 50 marks).
SSC CGL 2021 Tier II Exam Pattern:
Tier II: Written Examination (Objective Type) consists of 4 papers, each paper carry 200 marks, Negative Marking for each wrong Answer is 0.50.
SSC CGL 2019 Tier III Exam: Written Examination (Offline, Descriptive Type- 100 marks- 60 minutes).
SSC CGL 2019 Tier IV Exam: Computer Test/ Skill Test.
For more details visit the SSC Website ssc.nic.in
EXAM PREPARATION GUIDELINES:
Preparation Strategy (WORK HARD & WORK SMART)
Jobs one can get into with SSC CGL Exam:
-Clerical Services at the Armed Forces HQs Headquarters/ Railway Board Secretariat
– Central Excise Inspector, Income Tax Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officers
– Assistant and Subordinate Officer posts in various Departments and Ministries
-Sub Inspector in CBI and other Police Organization
-Divisional accountants, Auditor and Accountants in various Offices
– Statistical Investigator Grade IV
– Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD
-Tax Assistant in Central Board of Direct Tax (CBDT), Central Board of Excise and Custom (CBEC) offices
-LDC Lower Division Clerks at various Ministries / Departments
SOME KEY POINTS
-Practice Previous Years’ Papers
-Maintain your Health