Government Jobs of Staff Selection Commission CGL Examination 2021:
- Online registration of applications starts from: 29-12- 2020.
- Last date for online registrations: 31-01-2021.
- Last date to deposit fee: 02-02-2021.
- Admit Card for SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Exam: May-2021.
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Exam Dates: 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021
- Date: July
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier II Result Dates: December, 2021.
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier III Exam Date: January 2022.
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier IV Exam Date: Feb, 2022
Available vacancies of SSC CGL Recruitment Examination 2021:
ELIGIBILITY Criteria for SSC CGLE 2021:
Age Limits for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021:
- Sub-Inspector (CBN): 18 to 25 years
- Assistant in Excise / Tax Assistant in CBEC: 20- 27 years
- Sub-Inspector in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI): 20- 30 years
- Assistant in the Bureau of Intelligence: 21- 27 years
- Assistant & Enforcement Officer / SI in NIA: 30 years
- Statistical investigator: 32 years
- The rest of the post: 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxation is available for reservation candidates. For SC/ST 5 years and for OBC 3 years given. For PH candidates 10 years of age relaxation is given.