SSCCR UP, Bihar Staff Nurse, Junior Chemist, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Medical Attendant Jobs Recruitment Online Notification 2022-Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSCCR Staff Nurse Jobs Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission Central Region Released a latest notification for recruiting the available Group C and Group B jobs in various Government Departments of India. Available posts are Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse, Junior Chemist, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Medical Attendant, Staff Car Driver, Medical Laboratory Technologist. Total 97 vacancies are in this SSCCR Recruitment Notification 2022. Selection for this SSCCR Group B/C jobs will be based on written test only. Online application is available from 12-05-2022 to 13-06-2022 and last date for fee payment offline for SSCCR vacancies is 18-06-2022. For more details about this SSC Central Region vacancies recruitment notification jobs of Junior Engineer and other posts Exam Pattern and Syllabus complete information is provided below.
SSC Central Region Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Medical Attendant Government Jobs Recruitment 2022-Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Available posts are in this States of UP and West Bengal.
Important Dates for SSC Central Region Jobs Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of SSCCR online form is 12-05-2022
- Closing date for SSCCR online form is 13-06-2022
- Last date to fee payment is 18-06-2022
- SSCCR Exam date August-2022
Available vacancies in SSCCR Recruitment 2022:
- Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse-10
- Senior Research Assistant-01
- Technical Officer-01
- Senior Scientific Assistant Chemisty-01
- Assistant Technical Officer-01
- Junior Chemist-05
- Agriculture Assistant-01
- Senior Technical Assistant-01
- Medical Laboratory Technologist-01
- Pharmacist Allopathic-27
- Pharmacist/Clerk Homeopathic-01
- Ayurveda Pharmacist-02
- Laboratory Assistant-07
- Staff Card Driver-01
- Lady Medical Attendant-11
- Medical Attendant-19
- MTS Medical Attendant-05
- MTS Lady Medical Attendant-02
Pay Scale for SSCCR Jobs:
For Junior Engineer/Nursing Officer-Rs.9300-34800/-
For Scientific Assistant-Rs.9300-34800/-
For Junior Seed Analyst-Rs.9300-34800/-
Age limits for SSCCR Jobs:
|Post Name||Age Limits|
|Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse||18-30|
|Senior Research Assistant||18-30|
|Senior Scientific Assistant Chemisty||18-30|
|Assistant Technical Officer||18-30|
|Senior Technical Assistant||18-30|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||18-30|
|Staff Card Driver||18-25|
|Lady Medical Attendant||18-25|
|MTS Medical Attendant||18-25|
|MTS Lady Medical Attendant||18-25|
SSCCR Recruitment Girl Cadet Instructor Qualifications:
For all the posts candidates must have qualified Degree/Diploma/10th pass for applying this SSCCR Pharmacist and other Jobs.
- Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse-GNM or BSc Nursing
- Senior Research Assistant-Degree
- Technical Officer-Degree
- Senior Scientific Assistant-Degree
- Assistant Technical Officer-Degree
- Junior Chemist-Degree with Chemistry
- Agriculture Assistant-Intermediate
- Senior Technical Assistant-Degree & Above
- Medical Laboratory Technologist-DMLT
- Pharmacist Allopathic-D Pharmacy
- Pharmacist/Clerk Homeopathic-Homeopathic Pharmacy Diploma
- Ayurveda Pharmacist-Ayurveda Pharmacy Diploma
- Laboratory Assistant-10th pass and lab assistant diploma
- Staff Card Driver-10th pass with driving license
- Lady Medical Attendant-10th pass
- Medical Attendant-10th pass
- MTS Medical Attendant-10th pass
- MTS Lady Medical Attendant-10th pass
SSCCR Staff Nurse, Lady Medical Attendant Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on OMR/Computer Based online Test for Group C posts and for Group posts Written test and personal interview will be conducted. Exam pattern and syllabus details are updated below.
Staff Selection Commission Central Region Written Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Exam pattern is based on qualification of posts. Exam will be conducted in objective type nature multiple choice questions mode only.
For Graduation/Post Graduation Qualifications having posts SSCCR Exam will be conducted for 200 marks covering the topics of Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension, General Awareness and General Intelligence & Reasoning. Each topic having 50 questions and each question carries one mark.
For Higher Secondary Qualification having posts SSCCR Exam will be conducted for 200 marks covering the topics of Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness and General Intelligence. Each topic having 50 questions and each question carries one mark.
For Matriculation Qualification having Posts SSCCR Exam will be conducted for 150 marks covering the topics of Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness and General Intelligence & Reasoning.
Note: 0.50 Negative Mark for each wrong answer
Exam Syllabus PDF for SSCCR Phase 10 Exam 2022:
Application Fee for the Recruitment of SSCCR Girl Cadet Instructor Notification 2022:
Rs.100 for General and OBC candidates .Pay the examination fee through online or offline. For offline mode generate the chalan at the time of online application submission and pay the fee in any one of the nearest State Bank of India branches.
How to Apply online for SSC Central Region Govt Jobs Latest Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can fill the application form online through the official website @www.sscnr.net on or before 25-10-2021 by 05:00 P.M.
SSC Central Region Government Jobs Recruitment Notification 2022: