- 1 SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment Exam Notification 2022-Apply Online-1673 Govt Jobs
- 2 All Govt Jobs Telegram Group
- 3 (PO’s) Probationary Officers Jobs in State Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2022:
- 4 Important dates for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2022:
- 5 Available Probationary Officers vacancies in SBI Recruitment 2022:
- 6 Age limits for SBI Probationary Officers recruitment of 2022:
- 7 Educational qualification for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2022:
- 8 Pay Scale for SBI PO Jobs:
- 9 Application fee for SBI PO Exam 2022:
- 10 Selection process for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment of 2022:
- 11 Exam Pattern and Syllabus for SBI PO Recruitment 2022:
- 12 Online Application Process for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2022:
- 13 Join Latest Govt Jobs Telegram Group here
- 14 Join Government Jobs Whatsapp Group here (State Wise)
- 15 Join State Wise Sarkari Results Telegram here
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment Exam Notification 2022-Apply Online-1673 Govt Jobs
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment Exam 2022: State Bank of India has been invited online applications from the Indian nationals to recruit the Probationary officers for branches located all over India. Those who are willing to work in any place in India those candidates only have to apply for this Probationary officer’s recruitment of SBI. There are total 1673 vacancies are available for this SBI Probationary officers of recruitment 2022. The eligible candidates are suggested to apply through online only via the official website of SBI @ http://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ on or before 12-10-2022. Selection for this SBI Probationary Officers recruitment will be held based on Preliminary examination, Mains examination, Group Discussion and Interview. For more details regarding this SBI Probationary Officers recruitment of please see the below given details.
(PO’s) Probationary Officers Jobs in State Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2022:
Important dates for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2022:
|Online registration link activate form||22-09-2022|
|Last date to apply online/Fee payment||12-10-2022|
|SBI PO Preliminary Exam Call letter downloadable from||December-2022|
|SBI PO Prelims Examination dates||17/18/19/20-Dec-2022|
|Prelims Exam result date is||Dec-2022/Jan 2023|
|SBI PO Main Exam call letter downloadable from||Jan-2023|
|Mains Exam date||Jan/Feb-2022|
|SBI Mains Exam Result||Jan-2023|
|For Interview call letter downloadable form||Feb-2023|
|Group Discussion and Interview dates||Feb/March 2023|
Available Probationary Officers vacancies in SBI Recruitment 2022:
There are total 1673 vacancies available in this current recruitment of SBI Probationary Officers.
Available posts and vacancies details are given below.
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Post Name: Probationary Officer
General/UR: 648 Posts
EWS: 160 Posts
OBC: 464 Posts
SC: 270 Posts
ST: 131 Posts
PWD LD-21 Posts
PWD D & E-39 Posts
Age limits for SBI Probationary Officers recruitment of 2022:
As on 01-04-2022 age limits are 21 to 30 years. (02-04-1992 to 01-04-2001)
For SC/ST upper age relaxation is 5 years.
For OBC candidate’s age relaxation is 3 years.
For PWD Gen 10 years
For PWD OBC 13 years
For more details please see the official notification for age limits of Probationary Officers recruitment of SBI.
Educational qualification for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2022:
A bachelors degree from any recognized university.
Pay Scale for SBI PO Jobs:
Pay scale is Rs.27620/- basic pay.
Application fee for SBI PO Exam 2022:
For the candidates of General, OBC, EWS application fees is Rs.750/- and for the SC/ST/PWD candidates nill. The candidates have to pay this amount through the online payment only via the credit/debit card or net banking.
Selection process for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment of 2022:
Selection for this SBI Recruitment will be held in 3 stages.
1. Prelims Examination
2. Mains Examination
3. Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for SBI PO Recruitment 2022:
Phase 1: Prelims Examination will be conducted for 100 marks with 100 questions with 1 hour duration.
1. English Language-30 Marks-30 Questions
2. Quantitative Aptitude-35 Marks-35 Questions
3. Reasoning Ability-35 Marks-35 Questions
Those who are qualified the prelims examination they are only called for the mains examination.
Phase 2: Mains Examination having two tests.
a) Objective Type Test will be conducted for 200 marks with 3 hours duration.
Each section has a specific time.
1. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude 45 Questions – 60 marks – 60 minutes
2. Data Analysis & Interpretation 35 Questions – 60 marks – 45 minutes
3. General/Economy/Banking Awareness 40 Questions – 40 marks – 35 minutes
4. English Language 35 Questions – 40 marks – 40 minutes
b) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Phase – III: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks) The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and the Descriptive Test will be considered for calling candidates to the Group Discussion and Interview.
Online Application Process for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2022:
The eligible candidates have to login to the official website of State Bank of India @https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and select Careers with Us option and click on the latest announcements and select the probationary officer notification and proceed for applying online. Before applying online please read the official notification and provide a valid mobile number and mail id.
On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.