- 1 State Bank of India SBI Pharmacist Govt Jobs Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online at https://bank.sbi/careers
- 2 State Bank of India Pharmacist Recruitment Exam Notification 2021 Apply Online
- 3 SBI Pharmacist Jobs Important dates:
- 4 Available vacancies in SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
- 5 Educational Qualifications:
- 6 Age limits for SBI Pharmacist Jobs:
- 7 Selection Process for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
- 8 SBI Pharmacist Exam Syllabus Pattern:
- 9 How to apply online for SBI Pharmacist Govt Jobs Recruitment 2021:
- 10 Join Latest Govt Jobs Telegram Group here
- 11 Join Government Jobs Whatsapp Group here (State Wise)
- 12 Join State Wise Sarkari Results Telegram here
State Bank of India SBI Pharmacist Govt Jobs Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online at https://bank.sbi/careers
SBI Pharmacist Jobs: State Bank of India has released new online notification for the recruitment of available Pharmacist Jobs in all over India. Total 67 Pharmacist jobs are in this SBI Recruitment 2021. Mode of application is online. Apply online at https://bank.sbi/careers. Online application form for this SBI Pharmacist jobs recruitment 2021 is active from 13-04-2021 to 03-05-2021. Selection for the SBI Pharmacist posts is on basis of online exam and interview. D Pharmacy with 3 years experience or B Pharmacy with one year experience having candidates can apply online for this Pharmacist jobs in SBI. Candidates must have registered with State Pharmacy Council to apply for these SBI Pharmacist jobs. More details of this SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 age limits, state wise vacancies, how to apply, important dates, online form and other information is given below.
State Bank of India Pharmacist Recruitment Exam Notification 2021 Apply Online
SBI Pharmacist Jobs Important dates:
- Online form available from 13-04-2021
- Last date to apply online is 03-05-2021
- Online Exam date 23-05-2021
- Admit Card release date 15-05-2021 (Tentative)
- Official website is www.bank.sbi/careers
Available vacancies in SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
There are total 67 Pharmacist posts in this SBI recruitment 2021.
Post Name: Pharmacist-67 Posts
State wise vacancies are given below.
- Andhra Pradesh-04
- Madhya Pradesh-02
- Jammu and Kashmir-01
- Tamil Nadu-05
- West Bengal-04
- Uttar Pradesh-05
Candidates who are qualified D Pharmacy or B Pharmacy and registration with State Pharmacy Council, they are eligible to apply online.
For D Pharmacy candidates 3 years of work experience is required.
For B Pharmacy candidates 1 year work experience is required.
Age limits for SBI Pharmacist Jobs:
As on 31-12-2020 candidates upper age limits is 30 years for general candidates.
Age relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
Selection Process for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
Candidates will be selected based on online exam and interview.
SBI Pharmacist Exam Syllabus Pattern:
Online exam will be conducted for 200 Marks.
Exam duration is 120 minutes.
|Sr No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
|4||4 Reasoning Ability||25||25|
How to apply online for SBI Pharmacist Govt Jobs Recruitment 2021:
Those who are looking for the Pharmacist jobs in SBI they can apply online at www.bank.sbi/careers or https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiphccmar21/ website from 13-04-2021 to 03-05-2021.