RBI Recruitment 2022 for 950 Assistant Vacancies Online Application Form-at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiafeb22/
RBI Assistant Jobs Recruitment Exam 2022: The RBI, Reserve Bank of India is inviting application forms from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Vacancies in various offices of the RBI Bank. There are total 950 vacancies available in this RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification. Selection for these RBI Assistant vacancies will be based on prelims and mains examination. Starting date of Online registration process for RBI Assistant Jobs is 17-02-2022. Closing date of online registration process is 08-03-2022. Apply online at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiafeb22/. Payment of Exam fee Online from 17-02-2022 to 08-03-2022. Online preliminary test will be conducted for this RBI Assistant Jobs recruitment as on 26th, 27th February, 2022. Online Main test will be in April 2022. All details of Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam Notification 2022 950 Govt Jobs is mentioned below.
RBI Assistant Jobs Recruitment Exam Notification 2022
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment Exam for Assistant Jobs:
|RBI Assistant Online registration Starting Date||17-02-2022|
|RBI Assistant Last date to apply online||08-03-2022|
|Payment of Exam fee Online Last date||08-03-2022|
|Apply Online at||https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiafeb22/|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||26/27-03-2022|
|Mains Exam Date of Online Exam||April 2022|
Available Vacancies of Assistant in RBI Recruitment 2022 Notification:
As per Notification of RBI Reserve Bank of India, total no. of Assistant posts are 950.
Category Wise Assistant Vacancies of RBI Jobs:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||28||1||36||13||53||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||7||1||13||5||28||54|
Educational Qualification for Assistant Jobs in RBI Recruitment Notification:
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with 50% of aggregate marks from a recognized institute.
Age Limit for RBI Assistant Jobs Recruitment:
Age limit must in between 20 years to 28 years as on 01-02-2022. Five years relaxation is there for SC, ST; 3 Years for Other Backward Classes, 10 years for PWDs.
Pay Scale for RBI Assistant Jobs:
Rs.36901/- per month for Assistant Jobs.
Selection Process for Assistant Jobs in RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:
1. It will be through Preliminary test and Mains exam followed by an Interview.
2. Preliminary test has 100 questions for 100 marks with 1 hour time duration. Questions will be asked from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
3. Main exam has 200 questions for 200 marks with 2 hours time duration. Questions will be asked from Test of Reasoning, Test of Numerical Ability, Test of General Awareness, Test of English Language and Test of Computer Knowledge. This Main exam will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi.
4. Aspirants will have to qualify in each of tests of the online exams.
5. There is a negative marking for each wrong answer in both preliminary and Main exams. 1/4th marks will be deducted.
6. Interview is for 35 marks.
7. Preliminary and Main exams will be held in venues across many centers in India.
8. Online preliminary test will be on 26th, 27th March, 2022. Online Main test will be in April 2022
Exam Pattern and Syllabus RBI Assistant Jobs:
- Preliminary Examination Pattern for RBI Assistant Vacancy:
Preliminary Exam Duration is one hour.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
2. Main Examination Pattern for RBI Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2022:
For Mains exam each topic contains a specific time. It means candidates have to finish particular topic in that given time only.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration in Min|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20|
Fee for RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Assistant Jobs:
Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates; Rs.450/- for OBC/General category candidates. Payment of fee Online is from 17-03-2022 to 08-03-2022.
How to Apply for RBI Reserve Bank of India Recruitment:
Application forms will be accepted only through Online mode using RBI Reserve Bank of India website www.rbi.org.in Before applying Online, aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Assistant Jobs. Closing date of Online registration process is 08-03-2022.
Government Jobs of Assistant Recruitment in RBI Reserve Bank of India