NRA CET 2020 Online Form-Common Eligibility Test for Central Government Jobs through National Recruitment Agency
NRA CET Notification 2020: The NDA government is gearing up for a revolutionary reform in central government recruitment. The Union Cabinet has decided to set up a ‘National Recruitment Agency’ (NRA) to fill the vacancies in various branches of the Center on a one-country-one-examination basis. A meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 19 approved it. Union Minister of State for Personnel Affairs Jitendrasingh told a press conference that the agency was set up to conduct a single joint basic qualifying examination for the posts to be filled separately under the Railways RRB Exam, Banking Jobs (IBPS), Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Jobs and other Central Government Jobs. He said that these companies will continue to grow in stages.
One Nation One Exam-National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test 2020 NTA CET 2020
à20 recruitment agencies of the Central Government will be brought under the NRA.
à At least one thousand test centers will be set up in each district of the country.
àThe score achieved by the students in these examinations conducted twice a year is valid for three years.
“Note: NRA CET 2020 Score is valid for 3 years. Candidates can take the exams again and again to increase the score. The best score is considered for recruitment 2020.”
Benefits for NRA CET 2020:
àCurrently NRA CET will be conducted in 12 languages. It is then administered in all the Indian languages in the 8th Schedule to the Constitution.
àNo need to attend exams multiple times with different fees.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Said “The establishment of a National Recruitment Agency will benefit millions of young people. Because they do not have to write different tests for different jobs. Save valuable time and other resources. Transparency increases”
How many are attending the exams for Central Government Jobs every year?
1.25 lakh Group-B and C job vacancies are created annually under the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). These are attended by about 3 crore people.
How much it will take to finish the Central Govt Jobs recruitment 2020 using NRA Score?
* Vacancies take 12-18 months to fill.
* A joint qualifying examination will be conducted jointly by these three institutions to reduce one level in recruitment examinations.
* Based on the score in which they can conduct subsequent examinations separately and select candidates.
Does NRA CET examinations are conducted separately for 10th, Inter and Degree?
àBased on qualification exams are conducted separately for Group, B Group C and Group D Posts.
àCandidates can write these as many times as they want within the maximum age limit.
àSC, ST, OBC, PWD will be given relaxation in terms of age limit.
* Candidates’ scores are available for public and private institutions. Based on these they can make appointments.
* The government has said that some companies/institutions are agreed to make appointments on the basis of first stage score and medical examinations without the need for a second stage examination.
NRA Common Eligibility Test 2020 Highlights
The NRA will be set up as an autonomous body. The Chairman shall be a Central Government Secretary level official. The Governing Body consists of representatives from RRB, SSC and IBPS.
* Maintenance Expenditure for the first three years: Rs. 1,517.57 crore
* The new system will limit the number of candidates appearing for the final exams to 5 per cent.
* Preliminary examination is conducted online. Get an instant score. Based on this, the candidate can apply for any job on these three boards and appear for the next stage examination required for it.
* Currently the scope of this agency is applicable to 3 recruitment boards only. As everything goes awry, the 20 recruitment agencies at the center will also be brought under its purview.
“State Government /UT’s can use the NRA CET Score for filling the vacancies in Government Departments/Offices”
Single syllabus for NRA CET 2020:
All the basic exams (Prelims) have the same syllabus. Candidates are not required to prepare separately.
For Second stage exam syllabus is as per the recruitment organization /qualification wise.
For 10th level jobs, 12th Level and Degree Jobs exam syllabus is separate.
Exam Centers for NRA CET 2020:
At least one test center will be set up in each district. Candidates will be placed in more than one place where there are more. Rural candidates will be able to write the test in their own district without having to travel far.
* As the examinations are conducted in the first 12 regional languages, the representation of all languages in the central jobs will increase.
How to apply for NRA CET 2020?:
Mode of application is online for this NRA CET 2020.
* Joint registration portal will be set up. This allows candidates to select centers near them.
* There will be only one question bank. The server is centrally operated with secure, cutting-edge technology.
* Special assistance will be provided to increase employment representation from 117 aspiring districts. A 24-hour helpline will be set up to help those in need. The Central Government provides an ‘Expenditure Adjustment Fund’ for the creation of facilities required for testing centers in these districts.