Maharashtra Public Service Commission Group C Services 900 Govt Jobs Recruitment notification 2021-Prelims Exam Pattern and Syllabus
MPSC Group C Posts Recruitment Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Maharashtra Public Service Commission released another huge notification for the recruitment of available 900 Group C posts in various government departments of Maharashtra State. Available posts in Maharashtra MPSC Group C vacancies is Tax Assistant, Industry Inspector, Deputy Inspector, Clerk cum Typist Marathi, Clerk cum Typist English. Candidates who are qualified Degree they are eligible for applying Tax Assistant and Deputy Inspector jobs. Candidates who are having typing skills in Marathi or English those are eligible for applying Clerk cum Typist jobs. Candidates selection will be through Prelims Exam and Mains Exam for all the MPSC Group C jobs. For Police SI jobs Physical tests also conducted. For Clerk cum Typist jobs typing or stenography test will be conducted in Marathi or English for this MPSC Group C Services Examination. Post wise vacancies, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Prelims Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Main Exam Pattern and Syllabus and other details of Maharashtra MPSC Group C Services Jobs Prelims Examination is given below.
Government Jobs in Maharashtra MPSC Group C Services Prelims Exam Notification Apply Online for 900 Govt Jobs-Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Important dates for Maharashtra MPSC Group C Services Exam 2022:
- MPSC Group C Jobs online application available date is 22-12-2021
- MPSC Group C jobs online form submission last date is 12-01-2022
- MPSC Group C Services Prelims Exam dates is 03-12-2022
- MPSC Group C Combined Paper I Exam Date 06-08-2022
- Clerk- Typist Paper II Exam Date 13-08-2022
- Deputy Inspector Paper II Exam Date 20-08-2022
- Tax Asst Paper II Exam Date 27-08-2022
- Technical Asst Paper II Exam Date 10-09-2022
- Industry Inspector Paper II Exam Date 17-09-2022
Available Vacancies in MPSC Group C Services Recruitment 2022:
There are total 900 Group C posts are going to recruitment through Maharashtra MPSC Group C Services exam.
Post name and number of Group C posts are given below
- Industry Inspector-103 Posts
- Deputy Inspector-114 Posts
- Technical Assistant-14 Posts
- Tax Assistant-117 Posts
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi)-473 Posts
- Clerk-Typist (English)-79 Posts
Educational Qualification for Maharashtra MPSC Group C Jobs:
1. Tax Assistant -Degree qualification
2. Deputy Inspector-Degree
3. Clerk cum Typist Marathi-Degree with computer knowledge and typing skills in Marathi
4. Clerk cum Typist English-Degree with computer knowledge and typing skills in English
Age limits for Maharashtra MPSC Group C Vacancies Recruitment 2022:
As on 01-04-2022 age limits are 19-38 years form Clerk cum typist and for Tax assistant, Deputy Inspector jobs 18-38 years. For reserved candidates upper age limit is 43 years.
Salary for MPSC Group C Posts:
Selection Process for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment Notification of Group C Vacancies:
MPSC Group C Posts selection will be held in two stages.
1. Prelims Exam
2. Mains Exam
For Excise Sub Inspector jobs physical tests will be conducted.
For Clerk cum Typist jobs skill test will be conducted.
MPSC Group C Jobs Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
For Group C jobs recruitment of MPSC prelims exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
Exam duration is one hour. Total 100 questions will be given. Exam paper will be in English and Marathi.
Topics to be covered in MPDC Group C Prelims Exam is
3. General Knowledge
4. General Intelligence
MPSC Group C Jobs Mains Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Mains Exam will be conducted for 200 marks and consists of two papers.
Paper 1-100 marks
Paper 2-100 Marks
MPSC Group C Jobs Mains Exam Pattern:
Paper 2-General Studies and Subject related questions will given for 100 marks
Apply Online here for Maharashtra MPSC Group C Vacancies Apply Online for 900 Jobs Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who are interested in this MPSC Group C Services vacancies they can apply online on or before 12-01-2022. Online application will be accepted through MPSC Official website of www.mpsc.gov.in/.