Karnataka KPSC Recruitment for FDA, SDA, Senior Assistant (KFCSC), Junior Assistant Vacancies Exam Notification 2020-Previous Papers, Syllabus
apply/Submit online applications through KPSC web portal @http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/. Online registration starts from 06-02-2020 to 06-03-2020 by 11.45 PM. Last date to deposit application fee is 07-03-2020. The Commission will organize written test to select candidates for KPSC FDA, SDA Vacancies Recruitment 2020. Available Vacancies, Qualifications, Age limits, Pay Scale, Previous question papers, exam syllabus, Mode of Examination and other required information of Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC FDA, SDA Recruitment 2020 Notification are mentioned below.
Government Jobs in KPSC FDA, SDA, Senior Assistant (KFCSC), Junior Assistant (KFCSC) Vacancies 2020:
Karnataka PSC First Division Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2020 Important dates:
- Online application process starts from: 06-02-2020.
- Online application Process closing date: 06-03-2020 (11.45 PM).
- Last date to deposit application fee: 07-03-2020.
- KPSC FDA Exam dates: 09-05-2020, 10-05-2020
- KPSC SDA Online form dates 09-03-2020 to 09-04-2020
- KPSC SDA Exam dates 06-06-2020, 07-06-2020
Available vacancies in Karnataka KPSC FDA, SDA Recruitment 2020:
1. First Division Assistant FDA : 1116 posts.
For HK Region-137 Posts
For Non HK Region-975 Posts
Assistant in Karnataka Bhawan Delhi-04 Posts
2. Second Division Assistant SDA : 1279 posts.
For Hyd Kar Region-199 Posts
For Non HK Region-1080 Posts
Qualifications Required for KPSC FDA, SDA, Senior Assistants, Junior Assistants Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit of for Karnataka KPSC FDA, SDA Jobs Notification 2020:
Pay Scale for KPSC FDA, SDA Assistant jobs Recruitment 2020:
Application fee for Karnataka PSC SDA, FDA Recruitment 2020:
KPSC Selection Process/ Exam Pattern/ Syllabus for FDA, SDA, Senior Assistant Jobs Recruitment:
- Paper I is Descriptive Type test (Kannada Language Test) for 150 marks and time duration is 90 minutes.
- Paper II-General English or General Kannada: Covers the topics English/ Kannada Grammar, Vocabulary, Spellings, Synonyms.
- Paper III- General Knowledge: Cover the topics related to Constitution of India, Indian History and culture, Economic Geology of India.
Exam Syllabus for Paper 1 of FDA/SDA Posts is SSLC based only
Paper 1 Exam Pattern for KPSC FDA SDA Vacancy:
Paper 1 is purely Descriptive Type only.
Check below given link for Paper 1 Exam Pattern for KPSC FDA/SDA Vacancy
First Division Assistant Old Questions Papers
Second Division Assistant Old Questions Papers
Online Applications for SDA, FDA, Senior Assistant (KFCSC), Junior Assistant (KFCSC) Recruitment 2020:
Notification for Non HK Region FDA, SDA Jobs