- 1 NVS Recruitment 2022-PGT, TGT, Arts, Music Teacher, Principal, Librarian, Language Teachers, PET Govt Jobs-Apply Online
- 2 Join Govt Jobs Whatsapp Group here
- 3 JNVS Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Government Jobs of PGT, TGT, Music, Arts, III Language Teachers Recruitment 2022:
- 4 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT, TGT Teachers Recruitment 2022 Important dates:
- 5 Available vacancies in NVS PGT, TGT Jobs Recruitment 2022:
- 6 Qualifications for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT, TGT Recruitment 2022:
- 7 Age limits for NVS PGT, TGT jobs:
- 8 Pay Scale:
- 9 NVS Selection Process for Post / Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment:
- 10 Exam Syllabus and Pattern for NVS PGT, TGT Jobs 2022:
- 11 Application Fee for NVS PGT, TGT Jobs Recruitment:
- 12 How to Apply for NVS Trained Graduate Teacher, PGT, PET Recruitment 2022:
- 13 Join Latest Govt Jobs Telegram Group here
- 14 Join Government Jobs Whatsapp Group here (State Wise)
- 15 Join State Wise Sarkari Results Telegram here
NVS Recruitment 2022-PGT, TGT, Arts, Music Teacher, Principal, Librarian, Language Teachers, PET Govt Jobs-Apply Online
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PET, TGT, PGT, Librarian, Language Teacher Jobs 2022: Navodaya Vidyala Samiti has been invited online applications to recruit the teaching posts in 649 JNVS of all over India. 1616 Teachers jobs are in this NVS Recruitment 2022. Available posts are Librarian, Post Graduate Teacher(PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), III Language Teachers, Arts, Music, Principal, PET Physical Education Teacher and Librarian. This NVS PGT, TGT recruitment is completely on regular basis only. Candidates can submit their application form online NVS official website http://www.navodaya.gov.in/ on or before 22-07-2022. The selection for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT, TGT Recruitment 2022 will be held through Computer Based Test. NVS Post / Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus, qualifications, available vacancies post wise, Pay scale, age limits and more details mentioned below.
- Online registration starts from 02-07-2022
- Last date to submission of application form is 22-07-2022
- Date of Computer Based Test: August-2022
Available vacancies in NVS PGT, TGT Jobs Recruitment 2022:
There are total 1616 vacancies of PGT, TGT, Music, Art, PET, Librarian posts available in All India Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Schools.
Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher PGTs Group-B -397 Posts
Subject wise vacancies of PGT posts are given below.
- PGT English-37 Posts
- PGT Hindi-20 Posts
- PGT History- 23 Posts
- PGT Economics-83 Posts
- PGT Mathematics-26 Posts
- PGT Physics-19 Posts
- PGT Chemistry-55 Posts
- PGT Biology-42 Posts
- PGT Commerce-29 Posts
- PGT Geography-41 Posts
- PGT Information Technology/Computer Science-22 Posts
Post Name: Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Group-B – Posts
Subject wise vacancies of TGT posts are given below.
- TGT English-144
- TGT Hindi-147
- TGT Maths-167
- TGT Social Studies-124
- TGT Science-101
TGT Third Language Teachers Group-B: 343 Posts
TGT Music-33 Posts
TGT Art-43 Posts
PET (F)-31 Posts
For PGT Teacher– Masters Degree/M.Sc Degree with B.Ed and teaching knowledge in Hindi and English Medium.
For TGT Teacher-Four years integrated education degree approved by NCERT or Bachelors degree with B.Ed and should pass CTET (Central Teachers Eligibility Test)
For PET Jobs-B.PED with CTET
For Music Teacher-BA With Music, PG with Music and B.Ed
For Art Teacher-Fine Art Degree/Diploma with B.Ed
For Librarian-Degree in library science
For Staff Nurse-GNM Diploma or B.Sc Nursing
LDC-12th pass with typing knowledge
Catering Assistant-Diploma in catering
Age limits for NVS PGT, TGT jobs:
Age limits as on 01-07-2022
- Principal-Upper age limit is 5 years
- Post Graduate Teachers Upper age limit is 40 years.
- For TGT, Music, Art, Librarian, PET-35 years
- Legal Assistant: 18-32 years
- Staff Nurse-35 years
- Catering Assistant-35 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18-27 years
Age relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
- PET, Art, Music, Librarian-Rs.44900-142400/-
NVS Selection Process for Post / Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment:
Selection for this NVS Post / Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment is held through written exam (CBT) only.
Exam Syllabus and Pattern for NVS PGT, TGT Jobs 2022:
Written test will be conducted in the form of Descriptive or Objective Type.
Topics related to their respective subject of Post / Trained Graduate Teacher will be covered in syllabus.
Application Fee for NVS PGT, TGT Jobs Recruitment:
For Principal Rs.2000/-
For PGT Rs.1800/-
For TGT, PET, Arts, Music Teacher-Rs.1500/-
How to Apply for NVS Trained Graduate Teacher, PGT, PET Recruitment 2022:
Sufficient educational qualifications having candidates can apply online through NVS Official website www.navodaya.gov.in. Last date to apply online for this PGT Teacher jobs is 22-07-2022.