Himachal Pradesh Revenue Department Recruitment 2019 Patwari Exam Answer Key along with Question paper
HP Patwari Exam Key: Himachal Pradesh government conducted written exam on 17-11-2019 for the available Patwari posts. Here we are providing the un official key along with question paper. Candidates can check their answers along with their answers. It is just for your reference only. Official key is not at released by Officials. This HP Patwari Exam is conducted for 1195 posts on revenue department of Himachal Pradesh. Check you answers below.
HP Patwari Exam 2019 Questions Papers along with Answer Key:
HP Patwari Exam Answer Key for General Knowledge Section:
1. What is the outermost layer of the teeth called?
2. National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) is located at:
A. In Hyderabad
3. ‘KALINDI’ is the Vedic name of which river:
4. What is the longest part of the human digestive system?
A. Small intestine
5. Which is the longest tunnel in India?
6. Who as the leader of Dhami Praja Mandal in 1939?
A. Bhagmal Sautha
7. When is the world water day celebrated?
A. 22 March
8. What is the source of sun Energy?
A. Nuclear fusion
9. The colour of the leaves is green due to:
10. Shongtong Karcham Hydro Power Project is located on which river?
11. What is dry ice?
A. Solid Carbon dioxide
12. Which planet is the hottest planet of the solar system?
13. The main cause of Earthquake is:
14. What is called the Brain of a computer?
15. What was the Shivalik Mountains known as in ancient texts?
A. Manak Parvat
16. Name the creature which is not a bird, but can fly:
17. Which feature of food is identified by the red and brown mark made on food packets?
A. None of these
18. Kufri Jeevan and Kufri Jyoti are two varieties of:
19. Which place of India is known as Little Lhasa?
20. Who composed the grammar of Sanskrit Language?
21. Where Boothnath Temple is situated?
22. Where is the Great Himalayan National Park situated?
A. Himachal Pradesh
23. When was the first train started in India?
A. 16 April, 1853
24. When was High Court of Himachal Pradesh established?
A. 26 January, 1971
25. Which district of Himachal Pradesh has the largest natural lake located in?
HP Patwari Exam Answer Key for English Section:
26. He Deals ………… stationery.
27. The tiger was killed ……….. the further.
28. He is weak ………… chemistry.
29. Choose the right sentence:
A. Kalidas is the Shakespeare of India.
30. ‘We reached safe and sound’. Which part of speech ‘sound’ is?
31. Choose the correct gender of Fox (feminine):
32. Young one ‘sheep’:
35. ‘She will have been served food’ is in:
A. Future perfect continuous tense
36. The lesson is ………. Difficult.
37. ‘A word or law no longer in use’ is called:
38. I love my books so much so that I cannot part ………….them.
39. Choose the word that is spelt correctly from the given alternatives:
40. He is ……..one-eyed person.
41. Choose the correct synonym of ‘audacity’.
42. Choose the correct antonym of ‘Malice’
43. The teacher said to the students,”‘Let us start a new lesson.”
A. The teacher suggested to the students that they should start a new lesson.
44. He said to his teacher, “Good night, sir.”
A. He respectfully bade his teacher good night.
HP Patwari Exam Answer Key for Hindi Language Section:
51. ‘कठोर’ के लिए समानार्थक शब्द है:
52. “पेड़ से कई आम गिरे।” में कौन–से करक का प्रयोग है?
A. अपादान कारक
53. अव्ययीभाव समास का उदहारण है:
54. “मंगल भवन अमंगल हारी। हरहु नाथ मम संकट भारी ।।” में छंद है:
55. वेदों की रचना किस भाषा में हुई ?
A. वैदिक संस्कृत
56. “गीता मंद–मंद मुस्कुरा रही है।” में मंद–मंद क्या है?
57. प्रवीण बड़ी चतुर है– में बड़ी है:
58. ‘अपनाना’ क्रिया किस्से बनी है?
A. सर्वनाम से
59. ‘ज्ञ’ में मिलन है:
A. ज् + ञ
60. “यह समस्या अत्यंत कठिन है।” में अत्यंत क्या है?
61. कलानिधि का पर्यायवाची है:
62. धर्मा धर्म समास है:
A. द्विगु समास
B. तत्पुरुष समास
C. अव्ययीभाव समास
D. बहुव्रीहि समास
Note: इद्वंद्व समास
63. ‘भाषा’ से तात्पर्य है:
A. ध्वन्यात्मक शब्दों द्वारा विचार प्रकट करना
64. ‘विश्व हिंदी दिवस’ कब मनाया जाता है?
A. 10 जनवरी
65. ‘ऋज’ का विलोमार्थी शब्द है:
66. ‘समुद्र की आग’ के लिए उपयुक्त शब्द है:
67. कोस–कोस पर पानी बदले, चार कोस पर बानी – में किस परिवर्तन का उल्लेख है?
A. पानी स्वाद और बोली के शब्दों का
68. ‘पन’ प्रत्यय वाला शब्द है:
69. महर्षि का संधि विच्छेद है:
A. महा + ऋषि
70. शुद्ध वाक्य है:
A. यह गाय का ‘असली’ दूध है।
71. ‘तत्सम’ शब्द कौन–सा है?
72. ‘आधा तीतर आधा बटेर होना’ का अर्थ होगा:
A. बेमेल तथा बेढंगा
73. ‘देव + आलय’ में कौन–सी संधि है?
A. दीर्घ संधि
74. ‘सूचक’ का समानार्थक शब्द है:
75. ‘जंगम’ का विलोम है:
HP Patwari Exam Answer Key for Mathematics Section:
76. (3pqr )*(-4p qr )*(7pq r) is equal to:
Wrong Options correct answer is -84p6q5r6
77. Arjun is twice as old as Shreya. Five years ago his age was three times Shreya’s age. Find their present ages:
Correct Answer is 10 Years, 20 Years.
Correct Answer is 10 Years, 20 Years.
78. If the radius of a square is 2d/3, then its volume is:
79. The value of (-1)^ is:
80. The compound interest on Rs. 1000 at 10% per annum for 2 years is
A. Rs. 210
81. Mohan purchased a car for Rs. 8000 and sold it after one year at a loss of 25%. Find the selling price of car:
A. Rs. 6000
82. A train covers a distance of 3750 Km in 25 hours, how much average distance the same train will cover in one hour?
A. 150 Km
85. 2*3 *4 *=?
86. The sum of 0.42+0.042+0.0042-0.00042 is:
87. L.C.M of 4, 6, 12, 15 = ?
88. (3/4) *(4/3) =?
89. Find the smallest square number which is exactly divisible by 4,9 and 10:
90. If 567567567 is divided by 567, then the quotient will be:
91. Circumference of the base of a right circular cylinder is 44 cm and its height is 15 cm. The volume (in cm cube) of the cylinder is: (take pi=22/7).
92. If 56-45+ √x = 17, then x=?
93. If the circumference of a circle is 132 cm. The area of circle is:
A. 1386 cm sq.
94. If the sum of two consecutive even number is 66, then the smaller one is:
95. Find the missing number in the series 2,5,11,20,32,47,____,86.
96. The population of a village is 5000 and it increases at the rate 2% every year. After 2 years the population will be:
97. If a train 240 m long passes a pole in 16 seconds, then the speed of train is:
A. 54 Km/h
98. A man got 10% increase in his salary. If his new salary is Rs. 1,54,000, then original salary is:
A. Rs. 1,40,000