- 1 HAL Nasik ITI Trade Apprentices Training Recruitment Notification 2022 for Electrician, Fitter, Welder, COPA, Machinist, Mechanic Trades
- 2 ITI Trade Apprentices Electrician, Mechanic, Fitter, Welder, COPA Vacancy Recruitment of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Notification 2022:
- 3 Nasik HAL ITI Trade Apprenticeship Important dates:
- 4 Available jobs for Nasik HAL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment Notification:
- 5 Essential Qualifications for HAL Nasik Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022:
- 6 Age limits for HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022:
- 7 Stipend for HAL Nasik Trade Apprentices Training 2022:
- 8 Selection Process for HAL Trade Apprentices Training:
- 9 Nasik HAL Trade Apprentices Online Application Procedure:
- 10 Join Latest Govt Jobs Telegram Group here
- 11 Join Government Jobs Whatsapp Group here (State Wise)
- 12 Join State Wise Sarkari Results Telegram here
HAL Nasik ITI Trade Apprentices Training Recruitment Notification 2022 for Electrician, Fitter, Welder, COPA, Machinist, Mechanic Trades
HAL Trade Apprentices Training Notification 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, has been invited applications from the Ex-ITI (NCVT) candidates for Trade Apprenticeship training through Technical Training Institute, HAL for the year of 2022-2023. Apprenticeship Training will be provided in the ITI trades of Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Draughtsman Mechanic, COPA/ PASAA. There are many trainee vacancies in available in this HAL Lucknow Apprenticeship Program 2022. HAL is a navarathna PSU company which is running under the outline of the government of India ministry of defense. Eligible candidates can registered at http://apprenticeshipindia.org/ for this HAL Nasik Apprenticeship Training on or before 10-08-2022. Selection for this HAL recruitment will be based on the merit in academic qualifications percentage only. For more details regarding this HAL Nasik ITI Trade Apprenticeship Program for the trades of Electrician, Fitter, Welder, COPA, Machinist, related information is given below.
ITI Trade Apprentices Electrician, Mechanic, Fitter, Welder, COPA Vacancy Recruitment of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Notification 2022:
Nasik HAL ITI Trade Apprenticeship Important dates:
|Application to Apprentice training begins||22nd July 2022|
|Last date for accepting applications||10th August 2022|
|Tentative Schedule for Document verification||16th to 31st August 2022|
|Tentative date for display of shortlists||2nd Week of September|
Available jobs for Nasik HAL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment Notification:
There are 455 vacancies available in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik, Maharashtra.
Trade wise available vacancies are given below.
- Machinist (Grinder)-10
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)-6
- Electronics mechanic-8
- Painter (General)-7
- Sheet metal worker-4
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)-4
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)-88
- Welder (Gas & Electric)-8
- Stenographer (English)-6
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning mechanic-4
Essential Qualifications for HAL Nasik Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022:
Educational Qualification for this Trade Apprentices recruitment of HAL is the candidate must have qualified ITI in their Respective trades with SSC qualification.
For Welder, Sheet metal Worker-Class 8th pass
Candidates who are passed Craftsman training under NCVT scheme from recognized ITI’s.
Age limits for HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022:
Minimum age limit for all the candidates is 14 years. Maximum age limit for general candidates is 27, for BC 30 years, for SC/ST 32 years and for the PHC is 37 years.
Stipend for HAL Nasik Trade Apprentices Training 2022:
For first year Rs 7618.5/- per month will be given and for the second year Rs. 7618.5/- per month will be given.
Probably Rs.8000 to Rs.9000/-
Selection Process for HAL Trade Apprentices Training:
Selection for this Hindustan Aeronautics Limited will be held based on marks obtained in academic qualifications.
For ITI-30% based on this merit list will be prepared.
Result/Merit list will be updated in Sep-2022
Nasik HAL Trade Apprentices Online Application Procedure:
The eligible candidates can register online for HAL Apprenticeship. Upload all the required documents. Last date to apply online through Google Form is 10-08-2022.
Note: Candidates who have passed Apprenticeship under Centre of Excellence (COE) scheme need not apply.
Ex-ITI (NCVT) candidates applying under XSM quota, Wards of serving/retired/deceased employees of HAL are required to submit the proofs at the time of walk in interview.
Merit List for HAL Apprenticeship Program Recruitment 2022
www.hal-india.com or www.hal-india.co.in