Gujarat GPSC Class 1, 2 Administrative Service-Deputy Collector, DSP 183 Govt Jobs Recruitment Exam Notification 2021 Apply Online
GPSC Deputy Collector, DSP Jobs Recruitment: GPSC released latest notification to recruit the Class 1, Class 2 vacancies available Administrative Service and Civil Services of Gujarat State. There are 183 Class 1 and Class 2 vacancies available in Gujarat State Civil Services and Administrative Services. Available posts are Deputy Collector, Deputy District Development Officer, DSP Deputy Superintendent of Police, Asst Commissioner of State Tax, Deputy Director, Section Officer, Assistant District Registrar, State Tax Officer, District Inspector Land Record, Labour Officer, Social Welfare Officer and other posts. GPSC DSP and Deputy Collector Jobs and other posts are filled through Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. If you are qualified Degree and having computer knowledge then you can submit your application form online through OJAS Recruitment website www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in on or before 13-10-2021. GPSC DSP, Deputy Collector Jobs recruitment 2021 is completely online only. More information regarding GPSC vacancies of DSP and Deputy Collector Jobs Recruitment educational qualifications, important dates, selection process and other info is given below.
Government Jobs in GPSC Class 1, 2 Civil Services DSP, Administrative Service Deputy Collector Govt Jobs Recruitment Exam 2021:
Important Dates for GPSC DSP, Deputy Collector Govt Jobs Recruitment:
- Online Registration Starting Date: 28-09-2021
- Online Registration Last Date: 13-10-2021
- Preliminary Examination Date: 19-12-2021
- Result of Preliminary Exam: Feb-2022
- Mains Written Exam date:
- Mains Exam Result Date:
Available vacancies in GPSC Administrative Service Deputy Collector, DSP Jobs Recruitment 2021:
There are total 183 vacancies available in this recruitment GPSC Class 1, 2 Civil Services vacancies.
Gujarat Civil Services Class 1 Posts: 73 posts
- Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector / Deputy District Development Office-15 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of police-08 Posts
- District Registrar-01 Post
- Asst. Commissioner of state tax-48 Posts
- Deputy Director, Scheduled Castes-01 Post
- Superintendent Prohibition & Excise 00
- Assistant Commissioner Tribal Development 00
- Deputy Director Developing Castes 00
- Deputy Director Scheduled Castes 00
Gujarat Civil Services Class 2 Posts: 110 Posts
- State Tax Officer: 75
- Taluka Development Officer (TDO): 10
- Mamlatdar 12
- Social Welfare Officer: 01
- Asst. District Registrar: 10
- Labour Officer: 02
- Section Officer (Secretariat): 00
- District Inspector Land Record: 00
- Section Officer Vidhansabha: 00
- Assistant Director (Food and Civil Supplies): 00
- Tribal Development Officer: 00
- Suprintendent Prohibition & Excise : 00
- Clinical Physiologist: 00
- Section Officer (Sachivalay): 00
- Deputy Director (I.T.) 00
- Section Officer (Gujarat Assembly Secretariat):00
- Municipal Chief Officer: 00
- Inspector of Registration: 00
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 00
- District Youth Development Officer: 00
- Private secretary (English Stenographers Grade- 1: 00
- Industry Officer: 00
- Industry Officer (Technical) / Manager: 00
- Assistant Research Officer: 00
Age Limits for Deputy Collector and DSP Vacancies of GPSC Recruitment 2021:
For General candidates age limits are 20 to 35 years and for SE/ST/SEBC, General Women Candidates 5 years of age relaxation is given.
Female candidates SC/ST/SEBC 10 years of age relaxation is given.
Age limits cut off date is 13-10-2021
Educational Qualifications for GPSC DSP, Deputy Collector Jobs Recruitment:
For all posts candidates must have qualified Bachelors Degree from a recognized university.
Computer Knowledge is required as per the norms of Gujarat Civil Cervices.
Should have good knowledge in Hindi or Gujarati languages.
Pay Scale for GPSC Class 1, 2 Jobs of Deputy Collector and DSP Recruitment:
For Class 2 posts pay scale is Rs.44900-142400/-
For Cass 1 Posts Pay Scale is Rs.56100-177500/-
Selection Process for GPSC Deputy Collector and DSP Jobs Recruitment 2021:
Selection for this GPSC Civil Services jobs will be held based on
1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)-400 Marks
2. Mains Exam (Descriptive Type)-900 Marks
3. Interview-100 Marks
For DSP Posts Physical Tests will be Conducted.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for GPSC Recruitment 2021 of DSP, Deputy Collector Jobs:
Preliminary Exam Pattern for GPSC Class 1, 2 Vacancies Recruitment 2021:
Preliminary Exam will consists 2 different papers.
Paper-1 General Studies-I 200 Marks 120 Minutes
Paper-2 General Studies-II 200 Marks 120 Minutes
Mains Exam Pattern for GPSC DSP/Deputy Collector Jobs:
Mains examination will be conducted for 900 marks and consists of 6 papers.
General Studies -I
General Studies -II
General Studies -III
For Each paper exam duration is 3 hours and marks is 150.
Application fee for GPSC DSP, Deputy Collector vacancies Recruitment 2021:
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/-. Fee to be paid through E post offices only. No fee for SC/ST and PH candidates.
How to apply Online for Deputy Collector, DSP vacancies of GPSC Recruitment 2021:
Apply online @www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. On this website you can find link apply online, Click on that line choose the post which you are going to apply. There you can see two Details and Apply Now. First click on details then notification will open read completely and then click on Apply Now button. A new page will open. There you have to fill the required field with necessary information and finally upload Images of Photo and Signature and submit the application form online on or before 13-10-2021. Pay the application fee in E post offices through online generated chalan.