- 1 Government Medical College Anantapur District Recruitment Notification for DEO, Lab Attendant Vacancy
- 2 AP Govt Jobs Whatsapp Group
- 3 GMC Anantapur Recruitment for DEO, Lab Technician Govt Jobs
- 4 Important dates for GMC Anantapur Recruitment 2021:
- 5 Available Vacancies in GMC Anantapur:
- 6 Educational Qualifications for GMC Anantapur Lab Technician Jobs:
- 7 Pay Scale for GMC Anantapur Jobs:
- 8 Age limits for GMC Anantapur Lab Technician Recruitment 2021:
- 9 Application Fee:
- 10 Selection Process for GMC Anantapur DEO, Lab Technician Jobs:
- 11 How to apply for Government Medical College Anantapur Lab Attendant, Ayah, MPHW Recruitment 2021:
Government Medical College Anantapur District Recruitment Notification for DEO, Lab Attendant Vacancy
GMC Anantapur DEO, Lab Technician Recruitment 2021: Government Medical College Anantapur invites applications from the eligible candidates for the available 22 vacancies GMC Anantapur Recruitment 2021 on one year contract or outsourcing basis. Available posts are Physiotherapist, Physicist / Nuclear Physicist, Radiographer, Lab Technician, DEO, Wireman and Electrician, Lab Attendant. Mode of application is offline. Candidates will be selected based on merit, experience and reservation for this GMC Anantapur Jobs. Eligible candidates download application form at Ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in website. Last date to apply for Govt Medical College Anantapur by person or through registered post is 15-12-2021. Age limits, qualification, selection process and other details are given below for this GMC Anantapur Recruitment 2021.
GMC Anantapur Recruitment for DEO, Lab Technician Govt Jobs
Important dates for GMC Anantapur Recruitment 2021:
Last date to apply 15-12-2021 by 5 Pm.
GMC ANANTAPUR Provisional Merit list available date 30-12-2021
Final Merit List available date 05-01-2022
Available Vacancies in GMC Anantapur:
There are total 50 vacancies are in this GMC Anantapur Recruitment 2021.
- Physicist / Nuclear Physicist-01
- Lab Technician-12
- Wireman and Electrician-01
- Lab Attendant-05
Educational Qualifications for GMC Anantapur Lab Technician Jobs:
- Physiotherapist-Degree in Physiotherapy
- Physicist / Nuclear Physicist-MSc Physics or Nuclear Physics
- Radiographer-CRA or DMIT exam
- Lab Technician-DMLT or BSc MLT
- DEO-Degree with PGDCA
- Wireman and Electrician-IIT Electrician and 3 years experience as Wireman
- Lab Attendant-10th pass with lab attendant certificate course
Pay Scale for GMC Anantapur Jobs:
- Physicist / Nuclear Physicist-Rs.37100/-
- Lab Technician-Rs.25000/-
- Wireman and Electrician-Rs.15000/-
- Lab Attendant-Rs.12000/-
Age limits for GMC Anantapur Lab Technician Recruitment 2021:
As on 01-07-2021 age limits are 18-42 years.
For SC/ST/BC 18-47 years.
Applicant must enclose a demand draft in favor of Prinicipal, Govt Medical College, Ananthapuramu payable at Branch Andhra Pragathi Grammena Bank, GMC Branch Ananthapuramu towards application processing fee as given below; (if candidate is eligible for more than one post is required to enclose demand draft for each post and apply for each post separately). a) For OC candidates ………………………. = Rs. 300/- b) For SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates …… = Rs. 200/- c) For Physically challenged candidates.. = Exempted
Selection Process for GMC Anantapur DEO, Lab Technician Jobs:
Candidates will be selected based on work experience, certificates verification and academic record.
How to apply for Government Medical College Anantapur Lab Attendant, Ayah, MPHW Recruitment 2021:
Download application form at https://Ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in and submit the application form along with all necessary documents to GMC Anantapur on or before 15-12-2021.