- 1 ESIC Upper Division Clerk, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment 2022-ESIC UDC Jobs Online Application Form, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- 2 ESIC UDC, MTS Jobs Recruitment 2022 Notification-Apply Online for ESIC Stenographer Posts-Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- 3 Important Dates for ESIC UDC, MTS Steno Jobs Recruitment 2022:
- 4 Available Vacancies in ESIC UDC MTS Steno Recruitment 2022:
- 5 Age limits for ESIC UDC MTS Recruitment 2022:
- 6 Qualifications for ESIC UDC Jobs:
- 7 Qualifications for ESIC MTS Jobs:
- 8 Qualifications for ESIC MTS Stenographer Vacancy:
- 9 Pay Scale for ESIC UDC, Stenographer MTS Jobs:
- 10 Application Fee for ESIC UDC MTS Recruitment 2022:
- 11 Selection Process for ESIC UDC Jobs Recruitment 2022:
- 12 Exam Pattern and Syllabus for ESIC UDC Upper Division Clerk Jobs Recruitment 2022:
- 13 Selection Process for ESIC Stenographer Jobs Recruitment 2022:
- 14 Exam Pattern and Syllabus for ESIC Steno Jobs Recruitment 2022:
- 15 Selection Process for ESIC MTS Jobs:
- 16 ESIC MTS Exam Syllabus Pattern:
- 17 Online Application Process for ESIC UDC, Stenographer Posts Recruitment 2022:
- 18 Notification for ESIC UDO MTS Stenographer Jobs Recruitment 2022
ESIC Upper Division Clerk, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment 2022-ESIC UDC Jobs Online Application Form, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Jobs Recruitment Notification 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation seeking applications from the eligible candidates for the available UDC Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer jobs all over India. Region wise vacancies are updated in vacancies section. Candidates who are qualified Degree and having Computer knowledge they are eligible to apply online for this ESIC UDC Jobs recruitment. Inter/12th passed and having stenography certificate, those candidates are eligible to apply online for ESIC Stenographer Jobs recruitment 2022. 10th pass candidates are eligible for ESIC MTS Posts. Candidates selection for this ESIC UDC, Stenographer, MTS jobs will be on basis of written exam (Phase 1 & Phase 2) and Computer Skill Test. For ESIC UDC Jobs Prelims and Mains Exam will be conducted and for Stenographer, MTS jobs Phase 1 exam and Skill test will be conducted. ESIC UDC Jobs online form available from 15-01-2022 to 15-02-2022. Detailed information about this ESIC UDC, Stenographer, MTS jobs recruitment exam pattern and syllabus, online application process and other details are updated below.
ESIC UDC, MTS Jobs Recruitment 2022 Notification-Apply Online for ESIC Stenographer Posts-Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Important Dates for ESIC UDC, MTS Steno Jobs Recruitment 2022:
|Online form available from||15-01-2022|
|Last Date to apply online is||15-02-2022|
|No of Vacancy||3882|
Available Vacancies in ESIC UDC MTS Steno Recruitment 2022:
There are total 3882 posts in this ESIC Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer jobs recruitment 2022.
UDC Upper Division Clerk-1769 Posts
MTS Multi Tasking Staff-1948 Posts
Region wise vacancies are updated below.
|ESIC Region/State||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Stenographer||Multi-tasking Staff (MTS)|
|North East/ Guwahati||01||–||17|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113||04||203|
Age limits for ESIC UDC MTS Recruitment 2022:
For UDC and Stenographer Posts as on 15-02-2022 age limits are 18 to 27 years.
For SC/ST candidates 5 years and for OBC candidates 3 years of upper age relaxation is applicable for this ESIC UDC Vacancies.
For ESM/Ex Serviceman after service deduction
(i) UR- 3 years
(ii) OBC- 6 years
(iii) SC/ST- 8 years
Qualifications for ESIC UDC Jobs:
For Upper Division Clerk posts candidates must have qualified Degree and must have working knowledge of Computer (Database and Office suite knowledge is required)
Qualifications for ESIC MTS Jobs:
Minimum qualification is 10th pass.
Qualifications for ESIC MTS Stenographer Vacancy:
For Stenographer jobs 12th pass/Inter with Stenography Knowledge with 80 WPM in Hindi or English.
Pay Scale for ESIC UDC, Stenographer MTS Jobs:
Level 4 salary is applicable for UDC Steno posts. Up to Rs.25500-81100/- per month.
For MTS posts Rs.18000-56900/-
Application Fee for ESIC UDC MTS Recruitment 2022:
For SC/ST/PWD, Female, ESM Ex Serviceman candidates application fee is Rs.250/-
For all other candidates application fee is Rs.500/-
Selection Process for ESIC UDC Jobs Recruitment 2022:
For ESIC UDC Jobs recruitment will be held in 3 Phases.
Phase 1-Prelims Exam-200 Marks
Phase 2-Mains Exam-200 Marks
Phase 3-Computer Skill Test-50 Marks
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for ESIC UDC Upper Division Clerk Jobs Recruitment 2022:
Selection Process for ESIC Stenographer Jobs Recruitment 2022:
For ESIC Stenographer jobs recruitment will be held in 2 phases.
Phase 1-Mains Exam-200 Marks
Phase 2-Computer Skill Test and Stenography Test-50 Marks
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for ESIC Steno Jobs Recruitment 2022:
Selection Process for ESIC MTS Jobs:
MTS Jobs in ESIC Hospitals is based on prelims exam and mains exam.
ESIC MTS Exam Syllabus Pattern:
Prelims Exam 200 marks and exam duration is 1 hour.
Mains exam will be conducted for 200 marks exam duration is 2 hours
Online Application Process for ESIC UDC, Stenographer Posts Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who are interested in these ESIC vacancies they can apply online from 15-01-2022 and last date to apply online is 15-02-2022. Official website to online form submission is www.esic.nic.in.
Notification for ESIC UDO MTS Stenographer Jobs Recruitment 2022
- Andhra Pradesh Notification here
- NER Assam Notification
- Bihar Notification here
- Chhattisgarh Notification here
- Delhi D(M)D Office Notification here
- Delhi Hqrs. Office Notification here
- Goa Notification here
- Gujarat Notification here
- Haryana Notification here
- Himachal Pradesh Notification here
- Jammu & Kashmir Notification here
- Jharkhand Notification here
- Karnataka Notification here
- Kerala Notification here
- Madhya Pradesh Notification here
- Maharashtra Notification here
- North East Notification here
- Orissa Notification here
- Puducherry Notification here
- Punjab Notification here
- Rajasthan Notification here
- Tamil Nadu Notification here
- Telangana Notification here
- Uttar Pradesh Notification here
- Uttarakhand Notification here
- West Bengal Notification here