Pharmacist (Allopathy/Homeopathy/Unani/Ayurvedic) Vacancy in CGHS Delhi Recruitment Exam Notification 2018 Apply Online
CGHS Pharmacist (Allopathy/Unani) Recruitment 2018:Central Government Health Scheme CGHS Delhi invites applications from the GNM Diploma course qualified persons for the available Pharmacist (Allopathy/Homeopathy/Unani/Ayurvedic) vacancies in Super Specialty Hospitals and Government
Hospitals which are running under CGHS Delhi. Candidates can apply online for this CGHS Pharmacist (Allopathy/Ayush) vacancy on or before 27-08-2018. Candidates who qualified D. Pharmacy or M. Pharmacy or Ayurvedic Pharmacy or Unani Pharmacy or Homeopathic Pharmacy they are eligible to apply for this CGHS Pharmacist Recruitment Exam 2018. Candidates selection will be through computer based online exam only for this CGHS Pharmacist Recruitment 2018. There are total 125 posts in this CGHS Pharmacist recruitment 2018. More information about this CGHS Delhi Pharmacist Recruitment post wise vacancies, qualifications, age limits, exam pattern and syllabus and other details are given below.
Government Jobs in CGHS Delhi Pharmacist Allopathy/Homeopathy/Unani/Ayurvedic Vacancy Recruitment Exam Notification 2018:
Important Dates for CGHS Pharmacist Jobs Recruitment 2018:
Last date for applying online is 28-07-2018.
Admit Cards for written exam available from: 27-08-2018
Written Exam Dates for CGHS Pharmacist recruitment is 26-06-2018 & 27-06-2018
Available vacancies in CGHS Pharmacist Jobs Recruitment Notification 2018:
There are total 125 Pharmacist jobs in this CGHS Delhi recruitment 2018.
01. Pharmacist -Allopathy-97 Posts
02. Pharmacist -Ayurveda-2 Posts
03. Pharmacist-cum-clerk-Homeopathy-09 Posts
04. Pharmacist-cum-clerk-Unani-05 Posts
05. ECG Technician-04 Posts
Age limits for CGHS Pharmacist Recruitment Exam 2018:
Candidates age limits as on 27-08-2018 is 18-25 years for SC/ST 5 years and for OBC 3 years of upper age limit relaxations is given.
Post Wise Qualifications for CGHS Delhi Recruitment 2018:
01. Pharmacist -Allopathy-Inter with BiPC and Diploma in Pharmacy
02. Pharmacist -Ayurveda- Inter with BiPC and Degree or Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy
03. Pharmacist-cum-clerk-Homeopathy- Inter with BiPC and Degree or Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy of at least one year.
04. Pharmacist-cum-clerk-Unani-Inter with BiPC and Diploma in Unani with 2 years experience.
05. For ECG Technician-Diploma in ECG Technician Course is required.
Salary for CGHS Delhi Pharmacist Posts:
01. Pharmacist -Allopathy- Rs.5200-20200 with GP of Rs.2800/-
02. Pharmacist -Ayurveda- Level 5 Rs.29,200- 92,300/-
03. Pharmacist-cum-clerk-Homeopathy-Rs.5200-20200 with GP of Rs.2800/-
04. Pharmacist-cum-clerk-Unani-Level 5 Rs.29,200- 92,300/
05. ECG Technician Rs.5200-20200 with GP of Rs.2800/-
Application fee CGHS Delhi Recruitment of Pharmacist Vacancy:
For general and OBC candidates application fee is Rs.500/- and for others no examination fee.
Selection Process for Pharmacist Jobs in CGHS Delhi Recruitment 2018:
Candidates selection will be based on computer based online test. The syllabus for written exam is Diploma level polytechnic syllabus.
How to Apply Online for CGHS Delhi Pharmacist Jobs Recruitment 2018:
Online mode of applications are accepted for this CGHS recruitment of Pharmacist jobs. Initially candidates have to generate the OTP one time password and using this they can apply for Pharmacist vacancies. It is mandatory to apply online for this Pharmacist vacancy through online www.cghs.ts.nic.in website.