- 1 CAT 2022 : Syllabus & Exam Notification 2022
- 2 Common Admission Test CAT-2022 Notification-Exam Syllabus Pattern
- 3 Important Dates for CAT 2022 Notification:
- 4 Age & Attempt limits for CAT 2022:
- 5 Educational Qualifications for CAT 2022:
- 6 Selection Procedure under Common Admission Test 2022:
- 7 Exam Pattern & Syllabus for CAT 2022:
- 8 Application Fee
- 9 How to Apply online for CAT 2022
- 10 Join Latest Govt Jobs Telegram Group here
- 11 Join Government Jobs Whatsapp Group here (State Wise)
- 12 Join State Wise Sarkari Results Telegram here
CAT 2022 : Syllabus & Exam Notification 2022
CAT Entrance Exam Notification 2022:Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta has released the much-awaited official notification for Common Admission Test to avail admissions into Post-Graduate/Other programmes under various IIM’s and Non-IIM Institutes (SPJIMR, IMT, etc.) all over India. Every year, some 3 to 4 Lakh meritorious students sit for this Computer-Based National level Entrance Exam, CAT scheduled to take place in the last week of November. Candidates aspiring to pursue further studies in Management & related courses can apply online for the same, registrations through online portal (http://www.iimcat.ac.in/) of which will start from 03-08-2022 and lasts till 14-09-2022. Most of the prestigious colleges all over India considers CAT as the mandatory test to get admission, list of such recognized colleges are mentioned in the official website. As per the CAT score, candidates will be selected for respected colleges. Merely satisfying the basic eligibility criteria doesn’t guarantee selection, more stringent criterion is followed. Follow the information ahead for more details:
Common Admission Test CAT-2022 Notification-Exam Syllabus Pattern
Important Dates for CAT 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Organization:||IIM Calcutta|
|Entrance Exam:||Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Starting Date of Online Application:||03-08-2022|
|Last Date to submit Online Application:||14-09-2022|
|Admit Card Release Date:||27-10-2022|
|Tentative Result Date:||Second week of January 2022|
Age & Attempt limits for CAT 2022:
No age/attempt limit is imposed to appear for Common Admission Test.
Educational Qualifications for CAT 2022:
Candidates aspiring to join Management Colleges through CATmust have secured Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or is in the final year of the same with atleast 50% marks as the overall record.
Selection Procedure under Common Admission Test 2022:
Applicants who have successfully registered for CAT Exam 2022 within the stipulated date will be assessed on the basis of Written Ability Test followed by Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for CAT 2022:
Although there is no specific syllabus, Written Test is designed as per the middle school standards including topics from English, Mathematics and Logical reasoning & Aptitude. Broad description of syllabus as follows:
1. CAT Quantitative Aptitude: This section consist of topics from Mathematics namely Geometry, Algebra, Number System, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Profit & Loss, Quadratic and linear equations, Geometric Progression & Ratios and Proportion.
2. English or Verbal Section: This consists of prominent topics like Verbal Reasoning, Grammar, Syllogisms, Reading Comprehension, Contextual usage, Antonyms, Parajumbles etc.
3. Analytical Reasoning Section: This will consist of important topics namely Blood Relations, Series, Direction Sense, Puzzles, Coding-Decoding, Proposition, Venn Diagram & Binary Logic.
4. Data Interpretation Section: This section consists of core topics likeTables, Pie Charts, Caselets, Line Graphs, Bars and Data Sufficiency.
Application fee for applying CAT Entrance Exam is Rs 2300/- (General Candidates)
For Reserved Category candidates, application fee is Rs 1150/-
How to Apply online for CAT 2022
Candidates interested can apply online through the official website http://www.iimcat.ac.in/ before the due date i.e. 14th September 2022.
Candidates seeking admissions in Management courses can apply for CAT Exam 2022 through the direct link mentioned below:
Apply Online here