APVVP Nellore Recruitment 2022 for Attendant, Theatre Assistant Outsourcing Jobs Application Form
APVVP Nellore Attendant, Theatre Assistant Jobs: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District has released outsourcing jobs notification for the available Lab Technician, Junior Assistant, Theatre Assistant, Record Assistant, General Duty Attendant Posts. Mode of application is offline. Total 10 vacancies are available in this APVVP Nellore Govt Hospitals PHC and CHS’s. Pay scale will be APCOS is applicable. Eligible candidates download the application form at www.spsnellore.ap.gov.in and submit the filled application form to DCHS APVVP Nellore on or before the last date of 16-05-2022. Selection for this APVVP Nellore General Duty Attendant Jobs recruitment is on basis of merit in qualifications, experience and computer skill test. For other posts purely based on merit, experience and reservation candidates will be shortlisted. APVVP Nellore Attendant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Jobs recruitment age limits, selection process, qualification and other detail are updated below.
APVVP Nellore General Duty Attendant Recruitment 2022 Theatre Assistant, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Outsourcing Jobs Application Form
APVVP Nellore General Duty Attendant Recruitment Important Dates:
|Notification date is||10-05-2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||16-05-2022 05:30 PM|
|Provisional Merit list release date||May 2022|
|Final Merit list release date||May 2022|
|Final Selection Date||May 2022|
|Type of employment||APVVP Nellore Outsourcing Jobs|
Available vacancies in APVVP Nellore Attendant, Theatre Assistant Jobs:
Total 10 posts are in this APVVP Nellore DCHS recruitment 2022 for PHC and CHC’s.
- Junior Assistant-01
- Theatre Assistant-05
- Lab Technician-01
- Record Assistant-02
- General Duty Attendants-01
Age limits for APVVP Nellore Jobs:
As on 01-07-2022 age limits are 18-42 years. For SC/ST/BC candidates 18-47 years.
Qualifications for APVVP Nellore Recruitment 2022:
1) Radiographer-CRA Exam qualification with Degree
2) Theatre Assistant-10th pass with 5 years experience as nursing orderly
3) Postmortum Assistant-10th pass
5) Lab – Attendant-10th pass with lab attendant course
6) Physiotherapist-Degree with Electro-Therapy or Physiotherapy or Physical training
7) Bio- Medical Engineer-BTech Bio Medical Engineer
8) General Duty Attendant-10th pass
9) Plumber-ITI Plumber with 3 years experience
10) Electrician-ITI Electrician with 3 years experience
11) Counsellor-BA Social Work
12) Audio Metrician-BSc Audiology or Diploma in Audio Metry Technician
13) DEO Any degree with DCA/PGDCA or Any computers degree.
14) Pharmacist-Diploma in Pharmacy
For General and OBC candidates Rs.500/- and for SC/ST/ PH/ ex Serviceman application fee is Rs.300.
D.D. drawn in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, S.P.S.R. Nellore District payable in Nellore
Selection Process for DCHS Nellore Attendant, Lab Technician Jobs:
Candidates selection is on basis of merit in qualifications, Documents Verification, and work experience.
How to apply for APVVP Nellore General Duty Attendant, Theatre Assistant Jobs:
Download application form at spsnellore.ap.gov.in. Last date to submit the application to DCHS APVVP Nellore district is 16-05-2022 before 05:30 pm. Must have attach all the required documents of self attested.