APPSC OTPR One Time Profile Registration Procedure for Government Jobs Direct Recruitment Apply Online Now
APPSC Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission OTPR Registration for Government Jobs:
Andhra Pradesh State government has been introduced a new APPSC OTPR procedure to submit the applications online for the upcoming 10000 government jobs in various departments. To provide good governance to the unemployed candidates of Andhra Pradesh the state government is introduced One Time profile registration procedure. Those who are going to apply for the government jobs in future they have to submit their applications online through the APPSC official website only. And also upcoming vacancies examinations also will be conducted in the form of Computer based online Test.
Those who are going to apply for APPSC conducted exams in future they can submit their details through One Time Profile Registration Procedure. Time to time modifications also possible in this APPSC OTPR One Time Profile Registration System.
How to Register for Andhra Public Service Commission APPSC OTPR Online:
àCandidates have to login to the official website of APPSC @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
àClick on One Time Profile Registration Link
àHere you will see the Direct Recruitment and Departmental Exams. Select the Direct Recruitment if you are applying for the government jobs in AP. Departmental exams link for the candidates who are already working in Government departments of Andhra Pradesh.
àRead the user manual for more information
àSubmit all your details in required fields and provide a valid mobile number and mail Id.
àUpload Recent Passport size color photo and signature scanned copies.
àFinally Submit the form for APPSC OTPR Generation.
What is the use of APPSC OTPR and how it helps me to apply online for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh?
- After Generating OTPR ID it will be send to the candidate mobile number and mail id.
- Once OTPR Registered the candidate can pay the concerned post examination fee through online using Net banking or credit/debit card. And also pay the examination fee through AP online center or Mee Seva centers.
- Examination fee has to pay at the time of particular jobs notification issued. It is vary for each post.
- Candidates can update their details in APPSC OTPR whenever changes required.
- APPSC will use this data which is given by you in OTPR for generating Hall Tickets Nominal Rolls and response sheets to be send to the given Email Id.
- Whatever exam APPSC conducted you can use this OTPR ID.
- By registering APPSC OTPR now it reduces your time in future applications like photo and signature uploading and also time of applying online will be reduced.
- Once you upload your photo and signature there is no need apply again and again in this APPSC OTPR system.
Is it Mandatory or necessary to apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC OTPR?
Yes it is. You don’t have any other option. If you want apply for upcoming APPSC jobs in Andhra Pradesh government you must get your OTPR ID.
Otherwise you cannot apply for upcoming APPSC jobs.
“A single like make you feel better but a single share may help many”