- 1 APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus-Selection Process-APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Date
- 2 APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam date-APEPDCL Energy Assistant Exam Syllabus-Hall Ticket Date:
- 3 APEPDCL Junior Lineman Selection Process:
- 4 Minimum qualifying Marks for APEPDCL Junior Lineman Jobs:
- 5 Pole Climbing Details for Junior Lineman Jobs:
- 6 APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Pattern:
- 7 APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus:
- 8 Join Latest Govt Jobs Telegram Group here
- 9 Join Government Jobs Whatsapp Group here (State Wise)
- 10 Join State Wise Sarkari Results Telegram here
APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus-Selection Process-APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Date
APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus: APEPDCL has released a new online notification for the recruitment of available Junior Lineman (Energy Assistant) vacancies under AP Grama /Ward Sachivalayam. APEPDCL Junior Lineman Jobs selection is based on Written Exam, Pole Climbing, Meter Reading, Cycling and Documents verification. Total 398 vacancies are in this APEPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2021. Those who qualified ITI Wireman/Electrician they are eligible to apply. Exam Syllabus for this APEPDCL Junior Lineman is ITI level only. Exam Paper will be given in Telugu Medium and English Medium. Those who are applying for this APEPDCL Junior Lineman jobs they can check the exam syllabus here.
APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam date-APEPDCL Energy Assistant Exam Syllabus-Hall Ticket Date:
|APEPDCL JLM hall ticket Available from||02-10-2021 to 09-10-2021|
|APEPDCL JLM Exam date||10.10.2021 11 AM to 12:45 PM|
|Declaration of JLM preliminary key||10.10.2021|
|Last date for receiving of objections on preliminary key||10.10.2021 to 13.10.2021|
|Declaration of results||22.10.2021|
|Hall Ticket available website||http://recruitment.apeasternpower.com|
APEPDCL Junior Lineman Selection Process:
APEPDCL Energy Assistant jobs selection will be held through
- Written Exam
- Pole Climbing
- Meter Reading
- Cycling Test
- Certificates Verification
Minimum qualifying Marks for APEPDCL Junior Lineman Jobs:
The written Test will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 80 marks. The qualifying marks for OC – 40%, BC-35% and SC , ST – 30%.
Pole Climbing Details for Junior Lineman Jobs:
I. Pole Climbing – duration of time is 15 minutes :
a. The candidate has to climb and descend the pole within 15 minutes.
b. Candidate do not fall down while climbing or descending the pole.
c. Candidate should touch the top of the pole.
d. Second chance of climbing of pole is ceased. The candidates who fail in any one of the above tests (a to c) are disqualified.
APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Pattern:
Written exam will be conducted for 80 marks.
Exam syllabus will be ITI Level.
Total 80 questions will be given.
Exam Duration is 01 hour 45 minutes
Each question carries one mark.
APEPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus:
Exam Syllabus topics are given below.
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
- Electro Magnetism
- Electro Magnetic Induction
- Cells and Batteries
- Electrical Wiring accessories, wiring tools and wire joint
- Wiring Systems & wiring circuits
- IE rules for Electrical wiring
- Indicating Instruments
- Integrating Instruments
- Special instruments
- Semiconductor Devices and Their Applications
- D.C. Generators
- D.C. Motors
- A C fundamentals & Circuits
- Three-Phase Induction Motors
- Single phase Induction Motors
- Generation of Power
- Transmission and Distribution of Power
- Planning, Estimation & Costing of Wiring