- 1 DME AP Assistant Professor Govt Jobs Recruitment in Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh APMES Notification
- 2 AP Govt Jobs Whatsapp Group
- 3 AP Govt Medical Hospitals Assistant Professor Government Jobs Recruitment in Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh:
- 4 Important Dates for Assistant Professor Jobs of DME AP Recruitment 2022:
- 5 Available vacancies in APMES under the DME AP Recruitment Notification 2022:
- 6 Educational Qualifications for Assistant Professor Jobs in Andhra Pradesh DME Recruitment 2022:
- 7 Age Limits for Assistant Professor Jobs in DME AP Recruitment 2022:
- 8 Application Fee for DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- 9 Pay Scale for AP DME Assistant Professor Jobs:
- 10 Selection Process for APMES Recruitment of Assistant Professor Jobs in DME AP:
- 11 How to Apply for DME AP Assistant Professor Jobs 2022:
- 12 Join Latest Govt Jobs Telegram Group here
- 13 Join Government Jobs Whatsapp Group here (State Wise)
- 14 Join State Wise Sarkari Results Telegram here
DME AP Assistant Professor Govt Jobs Recruitment in Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh APMES Notification
DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2022: Andhra Pradesh Government Directorate of Medical Education released a new notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Jobs in AP Government Medical Colleges under the Directorate of Medical Education AP. There are total 59 Assistant Professor vacancies in this AP DME Recruitment 2022. Last date to submission of application form online at DME AP official website https://dmeaponline.com/ is 13-07-2022 till 05:00 PM. Candidates selection for this AP Medical Education Services Assistant Professor Govt Jobs will be held through merit in qualifying exam and work experience. There is no interview for this DME AP Recruitment of Assistant Professor Jobs. How to apply, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process details are mentioned below for this DME AP Recruitment of Assistant Professor Jobs.
AP Govt Medical Hospitals Assistant Professor Government Jobs Recruitment in Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh:
Important Dates for Assistant Professor Jobs of DME AP Recruitment 2022:
- DME AP Online form available from is 29-06-2022
- Last date to submission of application online is 13-07-2022
- Official website is https://dmeaponline.com/
- Temporary Merit List release date July 2022
- Final Merit list for documents verification July 2022
- Original Certificates verification and Counseling July 2022
Available vacancies in APMES under the DME AP Recruitment Notification 2022:
There are total 59 Assistant Professor jobs in AP DME Recruitment 2022 for AP Government Medical Colleges and Hospitals.
Notification 05/2022 vacancies
Assistant Professor -59 Posts
- General Surgery-5
- General Medicine-3
- Obstetrics Gynaecology-5
- Pulmonology (TB & CD)-2
- Radiodiagnosis / Radiology-2
- Emergency Medicine-1
- Hospital Administration-1
- Forensic Medicine (FM)-2
- SPM (Community Medicine)-1
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery / C.V.T.S-1
- Plastic Surgery-1
- Paediatric Surgery-1
- Neuro-Surgery 2
- Cardiology 1
- Medical Gasto-Enterology-1
- Conservative Denistry-1
Educational Qualifications for Assistant Professor Jobs in Andhra Pradesh DME Recruitment 2022:
Candidate must have qualified Post Graduation of MS/MD in broad Specialties from recognized university and should have worked at least one as a Senior Resident in respective specialty Medical Education College.
Age Limits for Assistant Professor Jobs in DME AP Recruitment 2022:
As on 28-06-2022 upper age limit for General candidates is 42 years. For SC/ST/BC candidates is 47 years and for Ex Serviceman upper age limit is 50 years.
Application Fee for DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Application fee for OC/BC candidates is Rs. 1500/- and for SC/ST candidates Rs.1000/-. Candidates can pay the application fee as per given instructions at the time of online application.
Pay Scale for AP DME Assistant Professor Jobs:
Salary for Asst Professor jobs is Rs.70000-92000
Selection Process for APMES Recruitment of Assistant Professor Jobs in DME AP:
Candidates will be selected based on their educational qualifications percentage and work experience.
Qualifying Examinations Marks Weightage for 75%
For Experience and PG 25% of Weightage will be given
Based on the above details candidates will be shortlisted for interview and certificate verification.
Weightage Total Marks : 100
i. 75 Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super speciality Examination.
ii. Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10
marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
iii. Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto 15 marks.
a) 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area,
b) 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
c) 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
iv. There will be no Interview marks.
v. Weightage of contract service will not be counted for those candidates who
have already benefited once in getting Govt service.
How to Apply for DME AP Assistant Professor Jobs 2022:
Eligible candidates can apply for these DME AP Asst Professor vacancies on or before 13-07-2022 through online at
https://dmeaponline.com/ or http://dme.ap.gov.in/.
Apply Online here
The Applicant must submit the physical copy of Online Application submitted, by the individual along with the copies of documents uploaded without fail to the following address :
The Director of Medical Education, Old Government General Hospital, Hanumanpet,
- Hospital Adminstrator-05 Posts
- Obstt & Gynec-34 Posts
- Anatomy-16 posts
- Anesthesia-29 Posts
- Bio-chemistry-16 Posts
- Cardiology-07 Posts
- DVL-04 Posts
- Pulmonology-07 Posts
- Emergency Medicine-02 Posts
- Endocrinology-01 Post
- Nuclear Medicine-01 Post
- ENT-03 Posts
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery-05 Posts
- Forensic Medicine-15 Posts
- Gastroenterology-03 Posts
- General Medicine-34 Posts
- General Surgery-32 Posts
- Microbiology-16 Posts
- Nephrology-01 Post
- Neuro Surgery-08 Posts
- Neurology-03 Post
- Orthopedics-26 Posts
- Pathology-21 Posts
- Ophthamology-08 Posts
- Pediatrics-23 Posts
- Pediatric Surgery-05 Posts
- Pharmacology-14 Posts
- Physiology-18 Posts
- Plastic Surgery-02 Posts
- Psychiatry-05 Posts
- Surgical Oncology-01 Post
- Radio-diagnosis/Radiology-24 Posts
- Radiotherapy-05 Posts
- SPM-22 Posts
- Urology-06 Posts
- Neonatology-01 Post
- Medical Oncology-01 Post
- Transfusion Medicine-01 Post
- Prosthodontics-03 Posts
- Conservative Dentistry-03 Posts
- Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry-01
- Public Health Dentistry / Community Dentistry-02
- Periodontics-02 Posts
- Oral Maxiollo Fascial Surgery-02 Posts
- Oral Medicine and Radiology-02 Posts
- Dentisty in Medical Colleges – any speciality-02 Posts