Union Public Service Commission IFS Examination Prelims Notification 2020
UPSC IFS Prelims Examination-2020: Government of India, Union Public Service Commission has been invited online applications from the Indian nationals for Indian Forest Service Recruitment of Prelims Examination. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12-02-2020 to 03-03-2020 for this
UPSC IFS recruitment of 2020. There are approximately 90 vacancies available Indian Forest Service and Civil Services. To attend the mains examination the candidates have to write the Civil Services Prelims examination. Those who cleared the Prelims examination they are only eligible for the Indian Forest Service mains examination. There is a separate notification will be given for the UPSC IFS Mains Examination. For more information regarding this UPSC IFS Recruitment please see the furnished information below.
UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Government Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020:
Important Dates for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2020:
- Online application starts from 12-02-2020
- Online application closed on 03-03-2020
- Indian Forest Services Prelims Examination date is 04-10-2020
- IFS Admit Card release Date: September-2020
Available vacancies in UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2020:
There are 886 vacancies available in Civil Services IPS/IAS/IFS.
For IFS available vacancies are 90 Posts
Educational Qualifications for UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2020:
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelors degree in Agriculture.
Age Limits for Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2020:
The candidate’s age limits as on 01-08-2020 21 years to 32 years. The candidate must have born in between 02-August-1988 and 01-August-1999.
Up to maximum of 5 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates and up to 3 years of age relaxation is given to OBC Candidates.
Application Fee for UPSC IFS Forest Services Prelims Examination 2020:
The candidates have to pay the Rs.100/- towards Civil Services Prelims Examination through Debit/Credit card or Net banking. For offline mode candidates have to generate the SBI chalana and amount should paid in bank before 03-03-2020. And update the payment information online on the ext day itself.
Selection Process for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2020:
Selection for this UPSC IFS Recruitment will be held based on
1. Civil Services Prelims Examination (Objective Type)
2. Indian Forest Service Mains Examination
3. Personality Test, Medical Test and Physical Test.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination 2020:
Preliminary Examination consists of Two Parts.
Part 1 consists of 200 marks and Part 2 consists of 200 marks. Each paper having duration of two hours.
Paper 1 Civil Services IFS Prelims Examination Syllabus:
• Current events of national and international importance
• History of India and Indian National Movement
• Indian and World Geography‐ Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
• Indian Polity and Governance‐ Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
• Economic and Social Development‐ Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social
· Sector Initiatives, etc.
• General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio‐diversity and Climate Change ‐ that do not require subject specialization.
• General Science.
Paper 2 Civil Services IFS Prelims Examination Syllabus:
• Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
• Logical reasoning and analytical ability
• Decision making and problem solving
• General mental ability
• Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation
• (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. ‐ Class X level)
Online Application Procedure for UPSC IFS Examination 2020:
Eligible criteria having candidates may apply online on or before 03-03-2020 through the official website of UPSC @ www.upsconline.nic.in. Before applying online please read the official notification carefully and then proceed for applying online. Must have provide a valid mobile number and mail id.
Government Jobs Recruitment Notification of UPSC Indian Forest Service: