APSET-2019 Exam Hall Ticket Download Now at apset.net.in -APSET Exam Date is 20-10-2019
vacancies in Universities and Degree Colleges. Hall Tickets are available on the website to download. Candidates who have applied for the APSET test can download their hall tickets. According to the schedule, a statewide entrance test will be held on October 20. The APSET 2019 test will be conducted in the offline mode (OMR Based) in Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Guntur, Nellore, Anantapur and Tirupati.
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 Exam Pattern and Exam dates:
APSET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Written test will be conducted for 300 marks. The examination consists of two papers (Paper-1 and Paper-2).
- Paper-1 contains 50 questions -100 marks, while Paper-2 contains 100 questions -200 marks. That means 2 marks for each question.
- Paper-1 Questions will be asked from Teaching / Research aptitude and in Paper-2 Subject related questions will be asked.
- Exam will be conducted in OMR format only.
- Exam Paper-1 duration is 1 hour, Paper-2 exam duration is 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marks.
APSET 2019 Exam Time:
APSET 2019 Hall Ticket:
If you forget the password or email id you can regain the access through forgot options.
Eligible candidate download the hall ticket from the below given link.