Weekly Current Affairs Quiz General knowledge 11/02/2019 to 17/02/2019
2. The Jammu and Kashmir administration has declared Ladakh a separate division. Now how many administrative units are in the state?
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently laid the foundation stone of the Se-La tunnel in which of the North-Eastern India, which would make the army easier to move in inaccessible areas?
d. Arunachal Pradesh
4. What is the length of the Barauni-Guwahati gas pipeline recently constructed by the Prime Minister?
a. 468 kilometers
b. 729 kilometers
c. 922 kilometers
d. 146 kilometers
5. which mobile application was launched In the field of silk pest seed recently by the Ministry of Textiles for the purpose of quality certification?
d. Best Beats
6. According to the NRI Marriage Registration Bill, 2019, how many days is the registration of a marriage is mandatory for a non-resident Indian?
a. 15 days
b. 20 days
c. 30 days
d. 40 days
7. Which Union Cabinet has recently approved the consent letter for peaceful use of India’s external space sector?
8. In which of the following places, the first Proton Cancer Treatment Center of Southeast Asia has been started?
9. In the matter of the Delhi Government versus the Lt Governor (LG), which of the Supreme Court judges has expressed the opinion that LG has the right to post and transfer the IAS officers?
a. Justice A.K. Sickery
b. Justice D. Y. Chandra Chood
c. Justice Ashok Bhushan
d. Justice Arun Mishra
10. Which state government has recently approved the proposal to give 5% reservation to the Gujjars?
b. Uttar Pradesh
d. Madhya Pradesh
3.d. Arunachal Pradesh
4.b. 729 kilometers
6.c. 30 days
a Justice A.K. Sickery