- 1 Mathematical Ability Exam Pattern and Syllabus for AP ICET, TS ICET Notification-ICET Exam Analysis-Preparation Tips
- 2 Analytical Ability Exam Pattern and Syllabus for AP ICET, TS ICET Notification-ICET Exam Analysis-Preparation Tips
- 3 Communication Ability Exam Pattern and Syllabus for AP ICET, TS ICET Notification-ICET Exam Analysis-Preparation Tips
- 4 Understanding & practice
- 5 Related Posts
AP ICET Exam Pattern and Syllabus-Preparation Tips
AP ICET Exam Pattern and Syllabus: The candidates who want to join the MBA and MCA courses in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana they will have to write ICET Exam. The ICET Exam will be held on May 18 in Andhra Pradesh and May 18 in Telangana. The proper planning and execution of the competition is crucial for this ICET Examination.
To become a professional and get a job of high CTC you need to clear the ICET exam first with good score. Getting better marks in ICET can get the best rank and it gives you a seat in the best colleges.
The ICET Exam syllabus is similar in both Telugu states. It consists of three sections (sections).
1. Analytical Ability (75 questions)
2. Mathematical Ability (75 questions)
3. Communication Ability (50 questions).
This means that the candidates to answer all 200 questions. The allotted time is only 150 minutes. There is not even a minute’s time for a question. That’s why speed and accuracy are on important here. Candidates should also make their own time table to prepare ICET Exam. There are two ways. Getting hold on basic issues and practice.
Mathematical Ability Exam Pattern and Syllabus for AP ICET, TS ICET Notification-ICET Exam Analysis-Preparation Tips
We are discussing second section first because it is better to start with Mathematical Ability. It is also useful for the first section. Questions from Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Statistical Ability 10 questions come from Statistical Ability and the rest 65 remaining. First you need to focus on ‘Bodamas’ questions. These are just about miniaturization. If the speed increases, it is useful for other sections. Arithmetic has common elements. The basic elements are enough to prepare from school books. Or from any book intended for competitive examinations. Before learning the concept practicing shortcuts is not as good. Questions asked from the topics of average, interest calculations, percentages, work-time, period-long topics. Prepare initially with arithmetic and then focus on algebra and geometry. Here you need to understand the concepts with the pictures. Many candidates are simply remembering the formulas. This is not correct. Learn the basics of Formulas. Then only you will aware of the issues. Mathematical books ranging from sixth to tenth grade books are very useful to prepare. But it is not enough to stop there. Need to practice as much as possible.
Analytical Ability Exam Pattern and Syllabus for AP ICET, TS ICET Notification-ICET Exam Analysis-Preparation Tips
Candidate analysis is determined by math and other common factors. It is enough to know the basics of mathematics. The topics which are learned in the second section are useful here. That’s why this section should be limited to just practice. Problem solving questions will be asked from this section. There are questions from the Reasoning section also. This is a section that does not involve academic studies. But the questions are in normal mode. Coding-decoding, Oddman Out related questions will be given. The key factor in this section includes questions from the tables, graphs and pie charts. The mean, percentages, ratios, and basic aspects learned in arithmetic questions also given. That is why you should directly examine past question papers and practice as much as possible.
Communication Ability Exam Pattern and Syllabus for AP ICET, TS ICET Notification-ICET Exam Analysis-Preparation Tips
This section include questions like synonyms, basic business, basic computer components and comprehension. 15 marks for the functional grammar, 15 marks for reading comprehension. Questions will also given from the basic elements of business and computer terminology. Generally, focus on the words currently in use. Questions may be asked from the latest trends on Business or Computer Technology. Need to know the meaning of Agenda, managerial economics etc workds. What does the author say about 15 questions about the comprehension, the purpose of the passage …this kind of passages are at least four are giving in this ICET exam. So you should practice reading passage and understanding the passage.
Understanding & practice
* Hold on to basic topics within 10 to 20 days and then have at least 100 questions to be followed by chapters.
* Prepare at least 20 to 30 full sample (mock) tests as part of the preparation. This results in the test angle.
* MOC testing for the time specified in the notification comes full-time understanding of time allocation.
* The timing of the test is crucial. From time to time, the candidates should be able to complete the questions in any section of the exam.
* Applicants must start testing from what they are holding. This increases confidence. If you do not answer any question in the test, do not spend too much time to complete it. Skip that question and do the next one.