- 1 Important dates for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Jobs Notification 2017:
- 2 Available Deputy Surveyor vacancies in TSPSC Govt Jobs Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 3 Essential Qualifications for Deputy Surveyor Jobs of TSPSC Recruitment 2017:
- 4 Pay Scale for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Vacancy Recruitment 2017:
- 5 Age limits for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Jobs Notification:
- 6 TSPSC Surveyor Jobs Recruitment Selection Process:
- 7 Exam Pattern and Syllabus for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Jobs Recruitment 2017:
- 8 Application fee for TSPSC Surveyor Jobs Recruitment 2017:
- 9 Application procedure for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Govt Jobs Recruitment Exam 2017:
- 10 Related Posts
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Jobs in Survey Settlement & Land Records Dept Recruitment Exam Notification 2017
re suggested to go through the Telangana TSPSC official web link @ www.tspsc.gov.in to apply for the current recruitment of Deputy Surveyor Jobs. Online application submission starting date is 06-06-2017 and closing date is 24-06-2017. Candidate need to check TSPSC website for more admit card and other updates. Selection of candidates for Telangana TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Jobs Recruitment 2017 will be based on written test and interview. TSPSC invites online application forms to fill up 273 Deputy Surveyor jobs through TSPSC Online Recruitment 2017. Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Jobs Recruitment Notification 2017- Eligibility criteria, Age limits, Pay scale, Number of vacancies, Selection process are mentioned below.
Deputy Surveyor Gove
TSPSC Surveyor Jobs Written Exam date is: 20-08-2017
District wise vacancy details are given below
Pay Scale for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Vacancy Recruitment 2017:
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Jobs Notification:
Recruitment Selection Process
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Jobs Recruitment 2017:
Written Exam will be conducted for 150 marks.
Subject-General Knowledge and Civil (I.T.I Trade)
Total 150 questions will be given and exam duration 2.30 hours.
Out of 150 questions, 75 questions will be asked from General Knowledge and 75 questions from Civil ITI.