BPCL Recruitment 2016 for 60 Process Technician, Utility Operator Jobs Online
Process Technician, Utility Operator Vacancies Notification in BPCL : BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited) invites application forms from bright, energetic and young Indian male aspirants meeting the following eligibility conditions and other
parameters for the positions of Process Technician, Utility Operator Grade ‘7’, Utility Operator Grade ‘7’ (Boiler) in Mumbai refinery. As per requirement of BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited) organization, total available posts are 60. Mode of application is online only. Opening date to submit application forms through online mode is 01.10.2016 (01st October, 2016). Closing date to submit online application forms is 16.10.2016 (16th October, 2016). All details of BPCL Process Technician, Utility Operator 60 Govt Jobs Recruitment Notification 2016 is mentioned below.
BPCL Recruitment 2016 Process Technician, Utility Operator Jobs Online Application:
Available Vacancies in BPCL Latest Recruitment 2016:
As per requirement of BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited) organization, total available posts are 60.
1. Process Technician : 40 Jobs
2. Utility Operator Grade ‘7’ : 15 Jobs
3. Utility Operator Grade ‘7’ (Boiler): 05 Jobs
Category Wise Vacancies : SC-03; ST-07; OBC (NCL)-20; UR-30.
Important Dates for BPCL Utility Operator, Process Technician Recruitment :
1. Opening date to send application forms through online mode is 01.10.2016 (01st October, 2016).
2. Closing date to send online application forms is 16.10.2016 (16th October, 2016).
Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.13,800/- to Rs.41,000/- per month.
Minimum 18 years for candidates and maximum 30 years for candidates as on 01st October, 2016. Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates; 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
Qualifications Required for the recruitment of BPCL Jobs :
1. For Process Technician Jobs, Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Technology with minimum 60% of aggregate marks.
2. For Utility Operator Grade ‘7’ Jobs, Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% of aggregate marks.
3. For Utility Operator Grade ‘7’ (Boiler), Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and Boiler Attendant Certificate.
Post Qualification Experience: Candidates must have the Post Qualification Experience of Minimum 5 Years in Oil Refining or Petroleum or Petrochemical or Chemical or Fertilizer industry etc.
Selection Process for BPCL Notification 2016:
Selection Process will comprise of 2 stages as detailed below.
Stage 1 – Written Test
Stage 2 – Skill Test
1. Shortlisted aspirants based on their merit order marks in Diploma only will be invited for written exam round. It will assess the aspirants on technical acumen & generic aptitude including quantitative Aptitude, reasoning abilities and basic english language skills.
2. Aspirants qualifying in this written exam only will be called for Skill Test round. Skill Test will be of ‘qualifying nature’ only.
List of Documents : Aspirants who qualify in BPCL Written exam round, would be required to submit the following documents at the time of appearing for Skill Test round.
1. Print of PDF Application Form.
2. Age proof
3. Educational Qualification certificates
4. Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)
5. Medical certificate for PWD candidates
6. Experience certificate
7. Proof of Domicile.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BPCL Process Technician, Utility Operators:
Eligible aspirants may apply online from 01st October, 2016 onwards to 16th October, 2016 end of day through the official link available on the section of Careers in www.bharatpetroleum.com All candidates must have a valid/active email id.